** ASUS TURBO 3YR RMA SERVICE: OcUK CUSTOMERS ONLY!! **

Soldato
Was just about to ask about monitors as I'll probably be looking for a new monitor soon and the upcoming ASUS ultrawide is quite tempting - the only thing that puts me off is ASUS's customer service. Do OCUK cover the first year then after that ASUS?

OcUK Staff
OP
Was just about to ask about monitors as I'll probably be looking for a new monitor soon and the upcoming ASUS ultrawide is quite tempting - the only thing that puts me off is ASUS's customer service. Do OCUK cover the first year then after that ASUS?

Yes and monitors also have on-site service as well for faults.

Associate
Bailey, I have spoken with Asus today regarding this, great news!!!

So if customer ask, we need to give a clear answer => we do not suggest to do so, but if they do, than OK (unless damage is caused by replaced cooler or damage happens during removal / installation of a cooler).

:) :) :) :) :) :)
That's superb news !
Next card = Asus again! :p

Soldato
Just RMA'd a card and as promised within 48hrs a new card is being dispatched... Phenomenal as I was expecting the 'upto 28 working days' service... awesome service..

Associate
Great stuff. This will definitely make me look more closely at Asus for my next GPU. Also would love it for motherboards as previous people have mentioned.

Soldato
I just bought a new asus board not just because of this warrantly but because asus has always been the better faster board. Also i will be buying two more next month another haswell and a skylake.

Associate
With regards to motherboards, if you have an board the qualifies as a server board such as their WS ones the workstation /server customer service is incredibly good, they sent me a replacement Z10PE-D8-WS before they even had my damaged board !

Associate
So if for example you have a 980ti which dies and you dont have any in stock, what do you get? Will it still be back in 3 days?

Not 3 days from you sending it, if thats what you mean.

They send a new card within 48 hours of them testing and confirming its faulty so it entirely depends how long this takes them as I highly doubt they'll have a dedicated member of staff just for Asus returns.

OCUK could receive the card on a monday, finally get around to testing it on the friday and confirm its faulty. Get around to posting it on the saturday (most likely snail mail delivery) and you could end up receiving it on the following tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom