** NEW ANTEC AIO COOLERS **

Associate
Was originally going for an air cooler for my upcoming first time build. The plan was to upgrade to liquid cooling at a later stage. After seeing the price and the looks of the unit have now decided to add the H600 to my component list.

Associate
what's the pump noise on these things like? audible? I have a seidon and the pump noise is irritating and i don't want to replace it with something else with a audilbe pump!

Nox

Associate
OK, I'm working from home today and mine arrived at about 10am so of course I couldn't resist fitting it. :D

First I should say that I'm not running it using the supplied fan so I can't comment on that, I have it set up in push pull with 2 SP120's because I'm a fan whore.

Got to say I'm very impressed. Build quality is excellent, easily on a par with my Coolermaster Nepton 240 in my main rig. Fitting was simple even in the Silverstone SG10 SFF. Pump noise is nice and quiet and performance wise, the OC'd Phenom 965 in this box was hitting 61 on the Arctic Freezer 15 it was previously on, now it's maxing out at 50 and idles at 32 with the fan speed set at 10%.

Seriously tempted to get another or the dual rad version to go into my home cinema / lounge gaming system.

Associate
I have had the 1200 for over a week and am very pleased with it....max temps while playing world of tanks/warships are mid to low 40's with an overclock to 4.2ghz...got it set up with fans at top of rad pushing air through rad into case....(I tried it the way Stulid had it set up and found in my case it runs cooler this way).... so I cant actually see the blue led's. Very quiet piece of kit and for the price AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well our pump is fairly quiet, but of course everybody has different tolerances to noise and what is or is not acceptable.

i got the h1200 other day from ocuk. for my 5820k and ocing it.

Antec H1200AIO Liquid Cooler @ £59.99 inc VAT

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/antec-h1200-kuhler-240mm-aio-liquid-cooler-hs-014-an.html

the instructions were a bit so so on fitting and actual reviews are literally nowhere to be found yet. they all show the other old model on googling but...

here is my review.

noise wise mine i would say it is so so. on noise id give it 7/10 not bad but would like it quieter. the pump is the noise nothing else.fans are great.

the cooling 10/10 ! very impressed with it. 4.6 ghz = 30 idle 60 bench marking 50c in-games. so for the money excellent.

so if you thinking about getting one they are excellent cooling wise pump for some maybe a little loud.quality built good contents.

8.5/10

Back
Top Bottom