*** GLORIOUS PC GAMING RACE ***

Soldato
The white mat looks really nice.

Anybody experienced how quickly a white mouse mat starts to look gross?

Very quickly, i had a tiny spec of gravy on it and had to stick it in the washing machine.

any problems with tracking on that white surface khemist?
Looks really nice btw

None at all.

How'd it go?

It's not quite as big as i would like, i'm used to bigger surfaces like Perixx and the boogie bug.

If you can put up with the fact it's going to get dirty quickly and the size is ok for you then go for it.

Associate
Picked up the biggest one the other day.

Absolutely brilliant quality, Great size, Embroided edges, Nice and smooth, Not too slippy.

Well worth the money IMO.

Associate
20160208_073935.jpg

Sorry for potato quality

Wrist rest is awesome. Just deciding on a mat to replace the boogie bug. New screen gave me an upgrade itch again! :)

Associate
Got mine last week. It replaced my Steelseries cloth mat and it felt abit weird at first as the mouse glides a lot easier, but it's all good now that I am used to it.

Only downside is that the price seem to have shot up since they first launched. I paid a lot more than the price advertised in this thread :(

GQhqc4L.jpg

Soldato
Got myself a black XXL mat a week or two ago, excellent quality, looks great, really nice and much cheaper than the other brands. Great find Rjk! :)

My only problem now though, is my missus now thinks she can put her glass on my desk without using a coaster! :mad:

Soldato
Bought one of the extended versions 2 weeks ago for £13.
Very nice quality, easy to clean as-well, quick baby wipe and boom brand new.

nlaav6.jpg

20jnsco.jpg

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
hey guys

so the prices have gone up at the manufacturers request so that we are in line with their RRP.

That doesnt mean to say we wont be doing deals.

We have some new style OcUK mats coming soon too which will be at a similar price point too.

Associate
If it makes any difference, the main reason I like these mats are the embroided edges. If the OcUK mats get an upgrade then they would be just as good ;)

Soldato
Since you're ordering new styles, I could do with one of those mega mats but I have a L-shaped desk - one of those office desks with a curve - with the long bit on the left and the short bit on the right.

Permabanned
hey guys

so the prices have gone up at the manufacturers request so that we are in line with their RRP.

That doesnt mean to say we wont be doing deals.

We have some new style OcUK mats coming soon too which will be at a similar price point too.

Probably means they got greedy. Price your OCUK branded ones lower so their stock doesn't sell. That'll teach 'em and I wanted a TKL wrist rest as well.

Back
Top Bottom