** EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM: CYBER MONDAY 8 PACK ELITE TIER FORUM ONLY DEAL!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I said I would post this around 9am, but a few forum members asked if I could try to post earlier, well here I am, on coffee number 5 doing a deal that is for FORUM MEMBERS ONLY, yes we do appreciate our community so here goes:

8Pack Approved - Elite Tier Haswell-E Bundle: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4125MHz, Gigabyte X99 Gaming 5P, 16GB DDR4 3000MHz, 512GB NVMe PCI-E M.2 SSD, OcUK Techlabs Extreme 240mm Hydro CPU Cooler @ £689.99 inc VAT

BU023GI_118858_800x800.jpg

Haswell-E has landed! Are you ready to go?

The new era of Intel Processors is now with us bringing DDR4 high bandwidth memory to the masses. Haswell-E has revolutionised the way that mainstream hardware is viewed and the lines between enterprise class hardware have been blurred.

Since we got our hands on very early Haswell-E micro-architecture processors, we have been tirelessly optimising the platform and pushing for the very best performance we can.

Haswell-E has many advantages that make it worth considering over previous generations for Gamers, Hardware Enthusiasts and Power Users. Some of these notable features include:

- Guaranteed CPU overclock of 4.12GHz (Level 1)
- Additional overclocks supported (not guaranteed) of 4.25GHz (Level 2) and 4.375GHz (Level 3)
- 22nm transistor count manufacturing process
- Reduced power consumption
- Enhanced CPU performance
- High Frequency DDR4 Quad Channel Memory Support
- Maximum amount of PCI Lanes
- M.2 PCI-Express AHCI/NVMe native support

This Bundle has been developed in house at Overclockers UK to provide end users with a safe, reliable and fast base for any powerful system. Ian '8Pack' Parry has approved the use of every component in this bundle to ensure that it not only meets the expectations of our customers but it exceeds them in every way.

The Hardware in this bundle has been carefully selected after extensive testing to present our customers with an attractive price as well as a reliable system using products from trusted partners.

- Intel Core i7 5820K: Providing hyperthreading hex core (12 threads) technologies with huge overclocking headroom a staggering 15MB of cache for responsive and efficient computing.

- Gigabyte X99 Gaming 5P Motherboard: An exceptional optimised motherboard with intuitive features and a rounded feature set that would complement any system as well as providing a stable base for upgrades in future. With fantastic aesthetics this board not only performs but looks the part as well.

- TeamGroup Vulcan 16GB DDR4 3000MHz: A performance DDR4 memory kit with low latencies and attractive heatspreaders. This kit will perform reliably and look fantastic with the other hardware in this bundle.

- Samsung SM951 512GB NVMe M.2 PCI-e: a 512GB Solid State drive with exceptional performance. With 300k IOPS and 2000MB/s+ Read speeds, this is one of the fastest storage mediums on the market right now.

The Elite Tier Haswell-E Bundle has specific cooling requirements and all bundles will ship with our tried and tested cooling solutions:

- Asetek 240mm 570LXL: An advanced closed loop performance CPU Cooler that runs quietly. This unit is ideal for use with this bundle and has proven to be one of the most reliable liquid cooling units we have ever sold. Our very own systems are built using Asetek cooling solutions.

- OcUK & SilverStone - 120mm FQ121WC: This fan has been specifically designed to meet our requirements for performance watercooling. We suggest pairing these with a fan controller for the best results.

- Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut High Performance Thermal Paste: 8Pack approved and used by championship overclockers around the globe, Kryonaut is the only choice for performance cooling.

In addition to this host of Elite Tier Hardware, Overclockers UK will be providing each customer with a comprehensive guide on how to Overclock this system. We will take all the hard work out of this for you meaning the most you will need to do is to type in a few simple settings. It really couldn't be easier.

Please Note*
You will need to ensure that your computer case has enough room to fit a 240mm radiator in the roof or rear.

Performance can only be guaranteed when this bundle is used in conjunction with a quality 80+ Gold or better Power supply unit of suitable wattage for your whole system.

Overclockers UK Suggests using Super Flower Power Supplies to ensure maximum stability in performance applications.

The Fans on this bundle can be loud if ran at full speed. We recommend using them in conjunction with a Fan Controller to get the best balance of noise and performance.

For those looking for a graphics card to compliment this amazing Elite Tier bundle we recommend NVIDIA's GTX 980Ti graphics card.

8 Pack Overclock settings for this bundle, see this thread on our forum:

Was [£934.82] Inc. VAT

Only £689.99 inc VAT - WITH FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY

ORDER NOW

We have 40 of these incredible bundles and for the FIRST 20 we are giving forum members first dibs along with a lower price and FREE Saturday delivery.

Once these 20 are taken by forum members, the second batch of 20 will go on TODAY ONLY on Monday as our main Cyber Monday deal at £724.99 with no FREE delivery.

RULES!

1. Reply to this thread with your forum name, real name and then email the same details to myself at [email protected] but also include a phone number where you can be contacted and what time you would like to be called to make payment.
2. The bundle cannot be changed or altered in anyway, so don't ask, you can however buy more things along with the bundle so be sure to check our incredible Black This Week Only and of course Black Friday deals at 9am.
3. Only reply and email if you 100% want one of these bundles.
4. Strictly first come, first served basis based on replying here and then emailed.
5. YOU CANNOT ORDER ONLINE AND DO NOT ORDER ONLINE, WE WILL CALL YOU!

That is is, so reply with YES I WANT IT, NOW and then email me as per above.

Only 20, do not miss out!

If you do miss out remember the second batch of 20 will be on TODAY ONLY on Monday at a slightly increased price, but still with over £200 saving. :)

Forum Members who got 8 Packed!!!!
1. CD1977
2. Borealis
3. the.m
4. Cozman
5. richiesimms
6. Mingey
7. Starbukc
8. vuvuzela
9. PaulC2K
10. UTmaniac
11. Terrierhtfc
12. bigmike20vt
13. MGP
14. Jono8
15. PAD
16. stuartharison
17. Uvo
18. Faceman123
19. picnic
20. Dvader

Don't miss out, add all these components together from our competitors and your looking at around £900, with no OC guarantee, no FREE Saturday delivery and some of the more unique products like the Asetek cooler are not even available elsewhere. Huge savings on one of the fastest bundles available. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Damn, that is an amazing bundle... if I had the money, i'd be typing out those 5 little words...

Let me see how much I could sell one of my children for, brb...

PAD

PAD

Associate
Reply to this thread with your forum name, real name and then email the same details to myself at [email protected] but also include a phone number where you can be contacted and what time you would like to be called to make payment.

I would like one please.
forum name PAD, real name Peter Dance

Back
Top Bottom