** NZXT MANTA MINI-ITX CASE - CURVY **

OcUK Staff
We're happy to unveil the NZXT Manta Mini-ITX chassis. The Manta is the worlds first case to employ curved, structurally reinforced steel panels. This provides a pretty unique look to the case that is definitely eye catching. Support for 280mm radiators at the front and top of the case, 330mm VGA + PSU's is pretty impressive too! Stock is due with us around the 10th February, and stock is pretty limited for the first run!

NZXT Manta Mini-ITX Case - Black Side Window @ £109.99 inc VAT

CA177NX_136106_800x800.jpg

Forged with groundbreaking manufacturing technologies, Manta is the world’s first computer case equipped with curved, structurally reinforced steel panels. Manta sets a new standard for Mini ITX with a beautifully curved window, elegant silhouette, and expansive interior. Because it’s fitted with NZXT’s award-winning features, Manta guarantees a stunning build that is effortless and ready to show off to the world. Softening the lines, changing the game, putting everything out there for everyone to see. We took ITX to a whole new level with a revolutionary design and uncompromising quality. Think double the internal build space with support for a liquid cooling system; elegant, curved paneling forged of reinforced steel; and the largest windowed panel found on any ITX case…ever.

Plus, it supports dual Kraken X61 280mm radiators to conquer heating challenges no matter how complex your rig is. The result? A clean, easy build that’s as efficient as it gets with blazing performance. Go ahead, show it off.

Features
- New manufacturing technology offers unparalleled build quality
- Elegant, curved steel paneling and window
- Double the cable management space
- Dual 280mm liquid cooling support
- Kraken X61-ready with push/pull capabilities
- Integrated PSU shroud for a beautifully clean build
- Fully filtered, easy-to-remove intake

Specification
- Dimensions: W: 245mm x H: 426mm x D: 450mm
- Material(s): Fully steel plated exterior, steel chassis
- Total Weight: 7.2kg
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX
- External Features: 2xUSB 3.0, 1x Audio/Mic, I/O Panel LED On/Off
- Internal 3.5”: 2
- Internal 2.5”: 3
- PCI Expansion Slots: 2
- Cooling: Front - 2x 140mm/120mm (2x120mm included), Top - 2 x 140mm/120mm, Rear - 1 x 120mm (included)
- CPU Cooler Clearance: 160mm
- GPU Clearance: 363mm
- PSU Length: 363mm
- Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD): 295 x 495 x 470mm
- Gross Weight 8.6kg
- Model: CA-MANTW-M1

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT Manta Mini-ITX Case - Black @ £109.99 inc VAT

CA178NX_136127_800x800.jpg

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT Manta Mini-ITX Case - Black/Red Window @ £109.99 inc VAT

CA179NX_136149_800x800.jpg

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZXT Manta Mini-ITX Case - White Window @ £109.99 inc VAT

CA180NX_136195_800x800.jpg

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

CHECK OUT OUR FULL PC CASE RANGE HERE!!!

Associate
like the look and would definatley consider it for my m-itx wc setup but that price ouch its gonna be a turn off for a lot of people. And as for the curved steel being the reason its expensive well maybe but its probably done my machine anyway and the internal structure of the case seems to follow the tried and true cube format.

OcUK Staff
OP
I personally think it's very difficult to compare in price to other brands or cases, simply for the fact there's no one else out there with curved steel cases in this way. Considering how most cases are made, the cost involved to make this kind of panel won't be cheap, and equipment to do it will represent a big investment for NZXT. The actual RRP NZXT were suggesting was £119.99, but we worked on getting it down to £109.99. Once I get a sample myself to take a look at I'll be happy to give my honest opinion on if I think the RRP is justified, but at the moment I'm thinking it's a fair price for a pretty unique case.

Associate
Ah man. I really like that.

I've just ordered a few bits from OCUK and then changed my mind. If I change my mind again I think Sam in your customer services dept. Is going to shoot me!

Associate
Can understand the price, but when it's competing with the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX in terms of size and functionality, it's hard to justify!

Associate
I've seen this case in a few places today and all I can say is....It really messes with my head haha. I feel as though I'm looking through a fish eye lens.

Back
Top Bottom