spec me a mountain bike £2000

Associate
can any of yous suggest a mountain bike for around £2000 the bike will be used for trails nothing to extreme only a few small jumps but it want a full suspension bike. i also dont mind buying second hand if its a good deal.

Caporegime
I own an aeries. I'd recommend a Capra, but it might be overbiked?

Bird also have a 120 coming out which should be nice.

Soldato
i was looking at the yeti looks a great bike not to sure about it being a 29er but. have you had any experience riding these bikes?

How tall are you, if you are quite tall and envisage doing long rides, a 29 would make more sense, otherwise I'd probably fo 27.5, however, look at the overall bike, wheel size really isn't the be all and end all unless you're racing.

Caporegime
i really like the capra but not sure if i should spend that sort of money on a bike as im trying to save for a house. id love to buy this bike

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2059036/

the guy lives near me but the extra £800 is putting me of even though the bike is worth it

The lower spec one, new, comes in at your budget nearly. Well depending on the exchange rate. 2300Euros.

Associate
OP
yeah it will be mostly on trails really dont know what to do here lol. really like the jeffsy its just them 29 inch wheels putting me off as ive never ridden a 29er but it is getting great reviews, most yeti bikes seem to get great reviews

Associate
OP
dont think the conversion rate great is great at the minute the way im working it out the jeffsy comp1 is going to cost around £2000 give or take.

i noticed yeti charge you £20 for the bike to be put in a box the miserable sods and then another £60 to ship

Back
Top Bottom