*** Extended Warranty AND Upgrade Cashback plans from Gigabyte ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Gigabyte Super Care Cards provides the holder with an extended warranty plus a selection of other benefits which depend on which level of card you purchase. If this wasn't enough, when you upgrade to the equivalent next generation board you will be able to claim back the full cost of the Super Care card!

The Diamond card comes with 5 year express replacement direct manufacturer motherboard warranty (if registered within six months of purchase of both card and board).
In addition to this, Gigabyte will offer you an advanced swap out option and cover the shipping costs.

Gigabyte Diamond Super Care Card - 5 Year Express Warranty + Extras @ £75.00 inc VAT

MB54AGI_146257_800x800.png

5 Year Express Direct Manufacturer Warranty, Advanced Swap Option, All RMA shipping covered, £75 Upgrade Cashback, Registration Required,

Only £75.00 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

FIND ALL THREE LEVELS OF CARD HERE

Man of Honour
£15 quid a year for all of those diamond benefits is a steal alone. Then I read you get the money back when you upgrade.

Honestly can't find anything wrong with that at all. Great deal.

Associate
Products like this and insurance are a gamble really, if you use them they can be fantastic but don't and it wasted money, but if you do upgrade it's a win win situation

Associate
Products like this and insurance are a gamble really, if you use them they can be fantastic but don't and it wasted money, but if you do upgrade it's a win win situation

I guess it depends exactly how they define 'equivalent upgrade'.

As long as it isn't too restrictive, there's a very strong chance there'll be a worthwhile upgrade in 5 years time.

Associate
The only issue here is that Gigabyte boards are good. I.e. they probably won't die within 5 years lol, the only exception is when one upgrades their motherboard, then this comes in handy due to the nice cashback. Now if only the less reliable motherboards had something like this... *cough* MSI *cough*

Associate
I guess it depends exactly how they define 'equivalent upgrade'.

As long as it isn't too restrictive, there's a very strong chance there'll be a worthwhile upgrade in 5 years time.

All of their board follow a naming scheme based on their tier, such as ud5, ud3, ud7 etc. Equivalent upgrade will be the a board in the same tier.

Soldato
It's an excellent idea to put down a payment for a new motherboard from Gigabyte, with restrictions of which type, up to 5 years in advance?

It comes decorated with a premium service on the not likely event of your motherboard dying but it is essentially a down payment on a future board...

If within 3, 4 or 5 years buying a new motherboard within the restrictions doesn't seem like an excellent idea, you lose the cashback which a portion of the buyers will forget about.

Best case scenario you're lined up to buy a new board and you need it.

Worst case scenario you don't need a new board and whatever you do next is going to waste money.

Soldato
I'm looking to upgrade, but I can't get over just how bad my current Gigabyte mobo is.
Z77-D3H reboots 4 times and then goes to BIOS 50% of the time I power it up. I have a friend with the exact same mobo with the exact same problem and it's put me off Gigabyte for life.
It's OK selling s*** and replacing it with newer s***, but a board that works properly in the first place is a good place to start. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom