The Apprentice 12 - Thurs 6th Oct - 9pm - BBC1

Associate
Not sure I can put up with this years show... I think it's getting onto X-factor levels of cringe now.
I'm 99% sure they are hand picking idiots that will just argue and screw up everything for the viewers entertainment.

Associate
Holy mother of God, watching this through my hand. Where do they find them?

I watched last weeks episode last night and there were actual times I had to look away!

A complete car crash from both teams, by both teams from start to finish. They were lucky that more of them didn't go.

Caporegime
They've really set a new standard this year and that's an achievement in itself, the big guy seems to be a cut above the rest but he seemingly just couldn't be bothered to do anything except moan this week.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Oliver appeared to be overly anxious/nervous which ultimately meant he dithered and couldn't make decisive decisions. Paul seems like a straight talking guy, but he needs to learn to step in and tell the team his concerns.. he spent most of the episode tutting and shaking his head to the camera, but not actually voicing his opinion. If he's not careful he'll get the boot for being a moody individual rather than a team player. Unibrow did well this episode, but didn't get much air time or recognition in the boardroom.

The highlight for me was that smarmy sales pitch to the football team. Pure cringe, but good at the same time.

"£400"
"Sorry but our max is £300"
"We will get these to you at the highest quality, so shall we say £400?"
"We have a ceiling :confused:"
"....but these are delicious. Shall we commit to £350 now?"
...."eerrr. No"

Caporegime
I was surprised they stuck with the sale. If I had a limit of £300 and the seller kept insisting something much higher, I'd tell them to do one.

I was hoping he was going to try asking for more than £300 when making the delivery like he said he would in the car, chances are the Brighton FC guy would've told him to do one he didn't look happy with the products as it was.

Back
Top Bottom