***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Soldato
My guild started mythic on Wed but the lag on Kazzak was too much and made it pretty impossible to make any decent progress.

Looking forward to Sunday (and hogpefully less lag)!

Oh I have had a legendary since a few days before raid opened <3

Someone in my guild managed to loot 2 legendarys on his alt :rolleyes:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
My guild started mythic on Wed but the lag on Kazzak was too much and made it pretty impossible to make any decent progress.

Looking forward to Sunday (and hogpefully less lag)!

Oh I have had a legendary since a few days before raid opened <3

Someone in my guild managed to loot 2 legendarys on his alt :rolleyes:

We were struggling in HC on that Weds too, man. 3k world ping and spikes every encounter!

Associate
Good couple of days raiding - got Spider boss down Wednesday which took a night and half to get and then Ursoc last night, making it 3/7 mythic.

Hoping herb prices drop next Wednesday as its costing a boat load to have enough pots and flasks for riading - and that's only 2 nights a week. :(

Associate
Is it just me or is this expansion almost as good as WotLK already? I've found the ones since then to be pretty meh and didn't give much time to them but this one has me back and playing every week.

Associate
Is it just me or is this expansion almost as good as WotLK already? I've found the ones since then to be pretty meh and didn't give much time to them but this one has me back and playing every week.

I agree, but I'm a little concerned with the longevity at the rate they pour out free gear. I'm enjoying it but it might settle into a mythic dungeon repetition grind if they aren't careful.

Soldato
I agree, but I'm a little concerned with the longevity at the rate they pour out free gear. I'm enjoying it but it might settle into a mythic dungeon repetition grind if they aren't careful.

It already is a mythic dungeon grind really, Now that 7.1 is out it has changed it a little but mythic + is by far the best way to get gear really. wouldn't be surprised if they locked it to one mythic + at each level soon but you all get a bit of gear ever dungeon no matter what.

I'm not complaining tho. I'm loving this expac, cleared 7/7 HC on Monday, Hopefully its on farm from this week then mythic progression starts :p

Associate
And a deep shatter nerf :p.

Mages have always been a good overall class for pvp. I really should focus on getting my vanilla one up to a higher level.

Soldato
Guardian Druid, amount of Versatility gear in Raids = a handful. Amount in M+ = loads.

It's also the place to get the best gear!

Indeed, my main is now a guardian druid. It was a blood DK at the beginning but after week 2 of raids and hitting 854 ilvl realised it would never survive HC, I'm still salty they took icebound to leave them with no mitigation.

So I rerolled guardian and it is so much better but i've been so busy recently I've only had time to raid, so pretty much all of my gear is crit gear.... makes me so sad. Not even sure i've run every mythic on it yet and im sitting at 862 now :p

Associate
No alts for me. Feeling kinda burnt out but I think that's because I get 15-20 mins free time to play at a time usually, so a quick world-quest and that's it. The companion app is really good for AP whilst i'm away though. Starting to regret some of my earlier choices with my artefact now, can you change it at any point?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Got my first Legendary yesterday (Magnetized Blasting Cap Launcher). Just a shame it wasn't the boots or belt!

At 868 IL now, just need a decent helm. One in my weekly chest has Vers on it! :mad:

No alts for me. Feeling kinda burnt out but I think that's because I get 15-20 mins free time to play at a time usually, so a quick world-quest and that's it. The companion app is really good for AP whilst i'm away though. Starting to regret some of my earlier choices with my artefact now, can you change it at any point?

You can respect your whole artifact, but it costs you the amount until your next talent. I did it a couple days ago to get my 3rd golden trait. Although I'm at AK12 so the AP gains are getting pretty big now.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Got absolutely destroyed by the 2nd boss in Court of Stars +12 yesterday, not enough stuns for those stupid imps.

Karazhan was good fun, pretty annoying how we had to start again due to the crappy lockout bug that exists though.

Back
Top Bottom