Can I put a custom setup in this case

Associate
The bay res would fit, but I can't really see much space for rads, maybe a single 120 in the front, (the back only has a 80mm mount so that's out of the question) or an external rad mount which would allow you to mount a nice 480mm rad outside (I did that a few years back myself) but again, it needs a 120mm to mount on.

I would spend a bit more and buy a case designed for fitting in rads.

Soldato
As above. Spend a bit more. I bought a cheap case, tried to run a full set up in it and required so much modding so get anything to fit it was more hassle than it was worth.

It will make your life much easier!

Even something say £30 more like a H440 would be good. I really enjoyed building mine in that case.

Associate
OP
The case was picked for the size, its in the front room so it needed to be as small as possible, was one of the smallest sold by of and then only one that would fit the 280x I had at the time. Getting a bigger case isn't an option till we move house. (Was lucky to get this in the front room;) )

Soldato
The case was picked for the size, its in the front room so it needed to be as small as possible, was one of the smallest sold by of and then only one that would fit the 280x I had at the time. Getting a bigger case isn't an option till we move house. (Was lucky to get this in the front room;) )

Get a smaller motherboard and got ITX. Or MATX they should bring things down a lot :)

Associate
As above, there's some nice ITX or mATX cases that'll take a 240mm rad and the nice long GPU's, they sacrifice HDD cages, so just stick in a mSATA or PCIe SSD!

They're much smaller than the case you have and look really neat

Back
Top Bottom