Windows 10 mail not receiving push email

Soldato
Hi all

I have an Outlook account set up in Windows 10 mail and the setting checked to receive items 'as they arrive'. However, despite receiving numerous emails on my phone for the same account, Windows 10 mail is still showing no new email.

Does anyone know how to get Windows 10 to actually show these emails as they arrive?

Many thanks

M.

Soldato
Hi all

I have an Outlook account set up in Windows 10 mail and the setting checked to receive items 'as they arrive'. However, despite receiving numerous emails on my phone for the same account, Windows 10 mail is still showing no new email.

Does anyone know how to get Windows 10 to actually show these emails as they arrive?

Many thanks

M.

Not answering your question, but I always just refresh mine.

I've just changed mine to 'as they arrive'. ;)

Remember it might not be your machine. It could be the MS servers playing up at anyone time.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi all

Many thanks

M.

Also cant help with a fix but I have the same issue.

The mail app worked for me when w10 first came out, then the first update broke it so I need to manually sync everytime.

Soldato
Sounds like its an issue with Microsoft's software then.

Yeah It seems to be. I like how it looks but the lack of email push has me not using it.

I haven't done the whole contact support app to see what they say so might try it just as a matter of interest.

EDIT: They have changed it?
Jennilyn R

Please note that you will be receiving a FREE-support from a tech expert. In any case the steps gets complex, we highly recommend you with our paid support. But no worries! My goal is to help you out and our paid support will be our last resort, we are going to exhaust all the troubleshooting steps and tool that I have here to resolve the issue.

How can I help you?

Back
Top Bottom