***** The Official Division Thread *****

Caporegime
it looks great.

Now is there a game that can back that up? It wasn't even entirely clear what sort of game it was, open world? Multiplayer only?

Interested to know more though, probably my game of the show.

Associate
It seems extremely immersive. The level of detail in everything is amazing. This game alone made me consider buying a PS4. But I will wait for more info because I want to know how it plays.

ibuag5S81OM6f4.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, I was pretty impressed with it. The map is such a simple idea, yet I've never seen it done like that before, and it's those little things (along with the car door which I also noticed in the video) that shows this game has masses of attention to detail. That bodes well. Looking forward to this.

Soldato
Blimey a computer game car that doesn't immediately self combust upon being scraped by a bullet. We really are in the next gen! :)

Best looking game in the show.

Man of Honour
Wow, that video looks ******* immense! I normally prefer single players games over multiplayer, but with a good group of friends I can imagine that being absolutely incredible. I really hope the game delivers on that video.

Caporegime
Was going to make a thread earlier when I watched the video. It really does look rather unbelievable. Which is obviously worrying but also exciting at the same time. :D

Soldato
Visually it's one of the best looking games I've ever seen. It looks a lot of fun to play too if you can get some buddies to play with.

Back
Top Bottom