I'm out of my depth...

Associate
Your project looks great, your CPU to GPU bend looks perfect (For me that was the hardest one as they aren't directly in line with each other):).

You could have easily fooled me into thinking this wasn't your first hardline attempt. Also what is your opinion on the Monsoon Hardline stuff as I've always found the idea of a UV curing kit off putting.

Associate
OP
Your project looks great, your CPU to GPU bend looks perfect (For me that was the hardest one as they aren't directly in line with each other):).

You could have easily fooled me into thinking this wasn't your first hardline attempt. Also what is your opinion on the Monsoon Hardline stuff as I've always found the idea of a UV curing kit off putting.

Thank you very much. I found the Monsoon fitting to be great. The lock collars are not too bad to fit, but you must really take your time to ensure no air bubbles before curing. This is easier said then done however and did lead to some swearing. Once fitted it feels very solid, I don't think I could pull it off if I tried.

The bending and measuring kit was a dream to use and I really don't think I could have done it without. The GPU to CPU bend was very much the hardest, I used the 180deg mandrel mounted vertically and a 45 directly off it horizontally. I just hope when it's GPU upgrade time the waterblock will still align.

So overall I think the Monsoon stuff served me well, although as it's my first watercooling build I really have nothing to compare it to.

Associate
this looks impressive and your first water loop you say? Bravo dude!

Im doing my own hard tube build myself, your tubes bends look neat and tidy, i hope mine come up half as good as that!

Associate
That looks amazing! Great work! I'm most of the way through my first hardline build and you seem to have done a much better job than me (based on the leak issue I'm currently having)! Out of interest did you have any specific issues with the UV glue and air bubbles?

Back
Top Bottom