Aqua computer bits & connecting them...

Associate
I've currently got a Aquaero 6 XT which I used as a fan controller and temp sensor. Everything is working well and expected.

I'm doing a new case build (900D) and want to expand the functionality of the Aqua computer bits, I have ordered -

Aqua Computer Aquastream XT USB 12V Pump - Ultra Version
Aqua Computer Flow Sensor MPS (after reading that the connector on the pump can either by a flow sensor OR pump controller - I *think*)
Aqua Computer Aquainlet XT 150m

Not very clear how to connect them all together, I've read connect via USB to address them, remove USB and then connect to the Aqua bus on the 6 XT..

Any got these / played with these?

Associate
Hey Fax!

Your pretty bang ont he money, I have a 6 XT and a Aquaero Pump (Not the ultra)
Had to do exactly what you said, set it up on USB, then change in the usb options to "Use Aquabus as main control method assign ID" Then had to pick a unique number

After that you can use the 6 XT to control it set up rpm etc, I would guess the "Use flow control" would be in the same section.

The great thing I believe of the Ultra version is, it has built in water temp monitoring, which I want to adjust fan speeds based on water temp etc.

Its one of those things at first its like whaaaaa?

Then once you have done it, you don't understand why it seems so complicated.

Doing the fancy graphs... That's a different kettle of fish.

I hope my rambling at least helped a little.

Soldato
Be very careful and make sure you match the color of the wires to the pinout on your Aquaerp and mobo header!

Believe it or not but that is the commonest cause of death of any AQ products, they built like a tank but still cant survive a careless owner lol

Back
Top Bottom