Custom Build - Pocket Power

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
We've been asked to build a small, transportable system with as much power as we can cram into it for gaming.

I thought I'd give you a brief "build log" of the process.

We start with a nice pile of components...

IMG_7258.jpg

A Maximus Gene and dual GTX 980 Strix blocked up with some stunning EK Nickel..

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7262.jpg

IMG_7261.jpg

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
OP
Not personally sure on the choice of case that said ive never handled one in person. Wouldn't a handled case be better for a commonly transported system :)?

It's going to be travelling via various airlines so we are also providing a custom made, wheeled flight case. Hence, the small size.

How comes its not on your site?

Because it has not officially been launched yet & we may keep it as a system integration part only.

Soldato
It's going to be travelling via various airlines so we are also providing a custom made, wheeled flight case. Hence, the small size.

Ah ok that's pretty cool, will you be showing us the case?

EDIT : PS the reason for my first post was in the picture the case actually looks rather large however now after comparing it to the items around it i notice that it in fact is relatively tiny.

Last edited:
Associate
Need to see more of this chassis , if this sold with a wheeled flight case included to fit id buy one if it looked as good as I'm hopeing purely for LAN , always worried about moving my main rig

Back
Top Bottom