Juicer

Soldato
Well have that exact model and seems pretty good in all honesty, pretty easy to clean (just make sure you clean it straight away), juices things well and pretty durable so far.

Soldato
That looks like a good one, especially at the price. We have this ElectricQ one.

I didn't want to spend too much on our first juicer and tbh it has been brilliant. Juices everything we throw at it with ease. The funnel isn't huge so you cant chuck half an apple in for instance, but if you cut things into long strips it devours them fine.

Soldato
I have the smaller version as I had some Tesco clubcard points to use up and it's been great. As neoboy said, just clean it up straight away.
It's my first juicer so can't compare but it's pretty noisy! Given the nature of it, I'm sure they're all like that.

Soldato
We have that Phillips. We've used it almost every day for a year and it's been great. Yes, it's easy to clean, although a dishwasher definitely helps.

The only thing we found is, if you want to add banana, avocado or anything soft, you really need a separate blender.

When this one gives up the ghost we're probably going to get a nutribullet.

Soldato
Yeah as mentioned it's not a blender, some fruits and vegetables don't have much juice to...well juice.

I have a blender as well and both serve their own purposes.

Back
Top Bottom