Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

Soldato
Amazon logistics clearly are well run around here, third package in a row delivered in 2 days when selecting no rush option and on a Sunday no less.

Soldato
My haul from the Amazon black Friday sales of the weeks have been

Dobble
Dobble kids
My little pony headphones
2 sets of earrings
2x adventure time t-shirts
Some cheap makeup gift set

All of which will be going to my daughters for Christmas.

Also picked up an elf of the shelf, adventure time investigations and some coffee beans that were not on sale but I wanted.

Suppose Fallout 4 for £30 was a steal too IMO.

Soldato
No, it runs on an ARM CPU. Linx 7 is probably what you want, £40 on eBay new at the moment.

Thanks. Seems pretty reasonable for a windows tablet with office 365.

I want to get a few older games working on it like redalert (feee online version) do you know if windows 7 can be installed on it?

Associate
Before the sale a coat was £60. Now up for lightning sale its £59.99 with a suggested sale price of £100. So apparently thats now 40% off....

Soldato
How do you find anything worth buying in Amazon's Sale? Whenever I go on there it's just dross. I always thought it was about buying 50" telly's for £25 and iPads for a tenner. This evening was dominated by loads of obscure car parts and other random tat (no doubt gathering dust at the back of the warehouse,) that they couldn't flog earlier in the week.

I did get two bottles of whiskey on Monday though. That wasn't too bad.

Soldato
Ordered some Ferrero Rocher boxes, 3 boxes of 24 for £10, 2 NowTv boxes with Ethernet and 2 months movie package for £10 and also some new aftershave. :)

Back
Top Bottom