Yodel Delivery Service - OMG!

Associate
Just a heads up for people, stay the hell away from Yodel (the new name for HDNL). We booked a delivery through them via Parcel2Go (which whom we have no issues, always been great).

My next day parcel went out on the 12th... still not arrived. 4 times been listed as "unable to deliver, card left", despite the fact that people have been available every time it was apparently attempted.

There have been a string of ridiculous excuses, some outright lies and a complete lack of professionalism.

It's out again today for delivery but surprisingly I have no faith that it will arrive so we're probably heading up to Stoke (1hr drive for us) later to collect the parcel since we just can't get them to deliver the package :mad:

So yeah, seriously, stay away.

p.s. the icing on the cake was when on Monday they "couldn't get access through a service door" (we don't have any such thing) then 6 minutes later (according to the tracking) it was booked back in at the Oldbury depot, which happens to be a good 50 minute drive south, on a good run!

Soldato
They say that so they don't have 'failed' deliveries so they can still claim the money for the delivery. If they admit fault (even if it IS their fault) the company that is using them (parcel2go or you), can claim for not providing the service. I would personally put in a complaint with Parcel2Go and explain that yodel are frankly, lieing about being unable to deliver. I would try and claim your money back as the service you paid for is not being carried out.

Soldato
This has happened a few times myself. I tell them there is motion activated cctv of all visitors and will send them the logs of no one visiting at that time. Usually gets there bum in gear.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Had an order from O2 that used them as a courier and didn't have any problems, we weren't in so they left it with a neighbour.

Associate
I've never had any issues with them either, when someone isn't in to sign for the delivery they will sometimes leave it in the porch or with a neighbour.

Soldato
They're actually one of the better ones around here, not really had any problems with them at all and the last few deliveries have been by them.

Associate
hahaha yodel are god awful had them before can't remember what I ordered but literately the guy rang the doorbell and before the chime had finished he was sprinting back to his van and driving off.... I opened the door and waved at him but he just drove off.. will not be using them again! :D

Back
Top Bottom