Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Associate
Anyone playing this? How but is the community / servers/ players?

I have been really enjoying Dayz SA and saw a video of this last night and thought it looked awesome and probably worth the purchase of Arma 3

What are the opinions?

Can we try and keep the fanboyism out of the discussion as well. I just thought it looked cool and if it really was worth looking into while still planning on playing SA as well

Caporegime
loving at moment. i like maps are big and all guns are in .

had some epic battles already. im on us 30 at moment with my lot. :)

Caporegime
yeah was even going to get a server but i don't think its possible at moment :(

tried eu 21 will give it more time once i learnt the maps.

when i messaged you last night i was in a big battle killed 4 or 5 but i was heavily injured managed to survive but still couldn't figure out how to heal :confused:

i know you said about rebinding the keys to heal but still not sure how :p

Associate
I had big issues when I tried an earlier version of the install, it did take a while to install with a number of downloads required. Once my son is off minecraft I'll see if I can find the download url for you to match against what you're using.

Thanks

Soldato
yes, its not loving my machine. I have got that link, I looked for a torrent to get it in one go but seems that updater app is not working for me.
Downloads each one but says all files invalid just after and so on. I'll try again next version update
B1yr5ia.png

Caporegime
yeah did just add h and it worked if i held it in.

servers had issues tonight but still had a great time me and mate found first vehicle :cool: (speedboat) . might not sound like much but if you have played this before you know its like fold when you see a vehicle :p

funny thing was in the boat me and my mate near main terminal and heli was shooting people :p luckily it didn't come for us.

mate is getting pulsing screen. hes tried eating loads drinking paracetamols bandaging literally everything . think hes a gonna though .

server went down so hoping my boats there but i doubt it but no worries now to find a car. :cool:

Permabanned
Yeah seems they had some issues about an hour ago, seems ok now though. Zombies seem broken atm, they are not seeing you like they should, hope they hotfix that soon as zombies used to be really badass with 40 odd trapping you in a building.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom