i just got dead space 2 but i'm so disappointed

Soldato
So do we have a list of who has been contacted so far? I plan on sending out some emails to a few publications and development companies later on, but I don't want to repeat. :)

I'm also going to post it up on a couple of the forums I'm a member of as there are several gamers there and I think they would be quite supportive of a cause like this.

Associate
I just wanted to post to add support for this. This is not an issue I've ever thought about as I am lucky enough to be able to use both of my hands, but it's quite bad that something so simple could be left out of a game.

Soldato
If you are posting this to news site please note that the petition was actually started long before this thread by someone else this thread has just made people aware of it.

Chuck Bittner started it, www.askacapper.com so both him and Gareth should get a mention.

Caporegime
none reads the stickies :O

Spent 5 minutes then wondering why i could see it on the front page but not in the pc game section >.<

Caporegime
So do we have a list of who has been contacted so far? I plan on sending out some emails to a few publications and development companies later on, but I don't want to repeat. :)

I'm also going to post it up on a couple of the forums I'm a member of as there are several gamers there and I think they would be quite supportive of a cause like this.

repeats are good, 5 messages about the same thing will get further than 1.

Soldato
Signed

Just wanted to say fair play to you mate, from the look of those videos you can play games better than I can with a normal controller!

Hopefully this will be resolved soon, companies always forget about these things and don't realise the frustration it can cause.

Back
Top Bottom