GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XC700W Chassis

Soldato
Something a bit different. Interesting to see what watercooling options this has... looks like 360 in top, but not much else it seems, unless you could get a 240 in the bottom, can't quite tell. Can't say I'm a fan of the Xtreme Gaming logo emblazoned large on the side like that... bit distracting!

GIGABYTE today announced the Xtreme Gaming XC700W chassis. This ATX full-tower case measures 593.5 mm x 240.5 mm x 546.6 mm (DxWxH), and is made of SECC steel, aluminium, and tempered glass. Its design consists of a steel framework that holds on to a tempered glass panel on the left side, and an aluminium panel that covers the front and right side panels of the case. It features RGB multi-color LED lighting forming accents along the edges of the aluminium panel, the front case badge, and a prominent "Xtreme Gaming" logo along the side panel.

Inside, the case isn't compartmentalized, although the drive cages are detachable to free up more room. The motherboard tray can hold ATX and EATX motherboards, with up to 8 expansion slots. You get room for add-on cards as long as 430 mm, and CPU coolers as tall as 170 mm. There are no 5.25-inch bays, but you get a drive cage with three 3.5-inch bays (convertible to 2.5-inch), and three 2.5-inch mounts behind the motherboard tray. Ventilation includes a 140 mm rear exhaust, and 3x 120 mm top exhausts (convertible to 2x 140 mm). Front panel connectivity includes two each of USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports; and HDA audio jacks. The company didn't reveal pricing.

XC700_Wa.jpg

XC700_Wb.jpg

XC700_Wc.jpg

XC700_Wd.jpg

Soldato
OP
No intake fans? Looks like it's using extreme negative pressure, going to get very dusty!

You can just make fans intake lol!

That text on the side is definitely a no-go though... I'd be taking a dremel to that (looks like it's a non-structural thin panel) or modding it somehow. Overall though, that aside, I like the design of the case.

Back
Top Bottom