HyperX Cloud mic issue?

Associate
OP
Checked it using it on two seperate computers and well, seems the mic is just screwed, will be sending back for replacement.

Soldato
Yes, could be a fault with the microphone. Let's hope so, because if it isn't faulty, that's a poor show from Kingston to include a microphone that's bettered by one on a headset costing half the price.

As the old saying goes, don't spoil the ship for a hap'orth worth of tar. Which means don't ruin something by trying to save a few pennies.

Soldato
The mic didn't work at all on my HyperX Cloud. I left it too long after buying to get it sorted out though and I didn't really need it because I have a beamforming mic. Very disappointing that it wasn't working though (the headphone part sounds pretty good though).

Associate
OP
Yeah, tested with mic boost. Even up to +30 db, doesn't help. We tried any possible settings found in Windows to no avail, and as a result of trying it on two different systems woluld confirm it's faulty. Not only just bad, very bad quality, but also a ton of white noise.

Back
Top Bottom