***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Caporegime
Nothing better than rustling cheaters jimmies with my hoover sound :D

I really should start recording footage with all these ones crashing me out and send them to R*, not that they will do anything anyway :p

Associate
Hey Radeon.

Hi BluD :)

Ok cool, I was worried that all the stats would have dropped down a bit like health/flying etc.

Just looked at my female character and all the main bars are maxed but one of my stealth bar has gone down by half and strength a bar and a half. Annoying but won't take long to get that back up.

Frame rate seems a bit smoother as it stuttered in some places on rare occasions before.

Got the hang of the controls again.

Soldato
Lots of high cost stuff half price... T20, Zentorno etc.... No announcement yet but should be later... As it was, when they made the changes we were mid heist and all sorts of shenanigans happened.. :D

there we go... lots of goodies..

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks to Bag_Puss and Radeon last night for allowing my friend to be pulled through PacStan.

And for pulling my sorry self through it as I relearnt the keys ha!

Soldato
Thanks to Bag_Puss and Radeon last night for allowing my friend to be pulled through PacStan.

And for pulling my sorry self through it as I relearnt the keys ha!

Was great to have see you back on :)

Been a odd few days online TBH, Seems a massive influx of new players or low ranked players.... I know the ban flood is still happening but I can't see that many people being banned.... As it is, not much has changed... All weapons still being taken between heists.....

Associate
I got a few million when the game first came out spent it and still haven't had any repercussions from it, guess I got lucky but in the grand scheme of things I don't think it was a lot.

Back on the PS3 people were putting massive bounties on themselves and letting themselves be killed. I got 2 billion dollars. I bought everything there was to buy in the game at the time (although restricted by only one possible garage then), hence I have things like buses and the dumper truck on call which nobody in their right mind would spend earned money on. Since then a lot has been added.
Anyhow, they took the hacked money back but let you keep anything you had bought (I suppose they had no way of knowing what was bought with hack money). There was no sanction against people who had hack money through no hack they had done themselves.

Soldato
So the bans continue apace and now we have a new update on the radar...

This actually looks good... VIP organisation HQ's buy sell contraband, make delivery and I guess assault others....

New stunt vehicles and props....

All sounds like it is very needed.

Click to read

Soldato
The R* support forum is unavailable this morning... I wonder if something is up. I know it has become a constant stream of moaning, bitching and people going nar nar ni nar nar.... However was always good reading...

Back up now.... Back to reading the trolling of banned players by so called community members...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom