Warhammer: Vermintide

Soldato
I like wheat and chaff, but yeah it can be difficult if you get the ogre at a bad spot while you're busy fending off commanders. Hard is the best I can do on it. Struggling through nightmare on the other levels (magnus, waterfront and black powder done so far). I think waterfront is my fav map now.

Soldato
Finally completed all the missions on hard, The White Rat was a bugger to finish!
It's been great to be able to finially reroll stats.

Soldato
Now I've doen them all on Nightmare! :D

Hate to sound elitest, but I think I'm going to have to start kicking people from my games.
Me and my mate have gone back to play hard, so we have a chance to play different heroes, I needed a break from Dwarf tanking. It's amazing how many people under lvl 5 that have joined us, we've dragged a lvl 1 through Horn of Magnus as a "good deed". But it's just to hard, I would rather have a lvl 20 in whites, then a lvl 1 in oranges.

Associate
Now I've doen them all on Nightmare! :D

Hate to sound elitest, but I think I'm going to have to start kicking people from my games.
Me and my mate have gone back to play hard, so we have a chance to play different heroes, I needed a break from Dwarf tanking. It's amazing how many people under lvl 5 that have joined us, we've dragged a lvl 1 through Horn of Magnus as a "good deed". But it's just to hard, I would rather have a lvl 20 in whites, then a lvl 1 in oranges.

I know what you mean, had a couple of games like that last night. I tend to find the best games are with players in the 30 to 80 level range, I am level 50.

As sometimes higher level players tend to run off and do their own thing.

Soldato
Not sure what the population's like at the moment, not played in weeks, but I'd heartily recommend it, esepcially if your a fan of the Left 4 Dead games.

A new DLC just came out, so there should be a surge of players. The great thing is that you don't need to own the DLC to play it, it just prevents you from hosting those maps.

Back
Top Bottom