***Official Squad Thread***

Associate
Performance is a little worse for me, but like 10-15 drop from 65-70 previously so still easily playable. It looks like crap though. The walls and structures look great, but the trees and foliage are blurry messes and everything seems too saturated.

On the good side, the sound enhancements, and everything about firing weapons is much better. The main weapons are a pleasure to shoot with now, not sure exactly what has been done but I like it.

Soldato
Performance is a little worse for me, but like 10-15 drop from 65-70 previously so still easily playable. It looks like crap though. The walls and structures look great, but the trees and foliage are blurry messes and everything seems too saturated.

On the good side, the sound enhancements, and everything about firing weapons is much better. The main weapons are a pleasure to shoot with now, not sure exactly what has been done but I like it.

Yeh, i noticed even on epic the graphics dont look right for me, especially the trees and contrast, way to blurry and look low quality compared to v5, deleted app folder also, and restarted pc as well, others are reporting this also, still love the game thou and sounds and other fixes and new stuff are great.

Associate
Seems like the fps on the new map are bad a lot of ppl on our server was saying about it also I tried the map on my own private server and it seemed sluggish I am sure they will sort it out fools road was same when 1st out.

All in all I think it was a good patch :)

Associate
Good stuff, just hope it looks a bit better tonight. I run Sweetfx so I was wondering whether I should uninstall and reinstall it and see if that helps it look better?

Nice to see that Sweeftfx now runs in a full screen mode so I can get freesync back again :)

Soldato
Sweet I got this changelog from forums

We are now pushing a version 6.2 release which contains:
Fixed the stuttering issue many users were seeing
Fixed a crash related to players entering vehicles
Fixed a sound attenuation issue on Chora
Fixed various light source problems on multiple maps
Fixed Sumari AAS1's lattice being wrong

Back
Top Bottom