The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
It seems strange to me that all references to the Blood & Wine expansion pack for the PC seem to have vanished from the Game store website, despite the fact that most of us who placed pre-orders have already been advised that these are already being prepared for despatch!

Associate
Hopefully that just means they are out of stock and have no more on order currently.

My copy was apparently packed on Tuesday, so I better not get an email next week with something like "sorry, someone robbed our delivery van" :p.

I really want those Gwent cards...

Soldato
OP
A few snaps to whet the appetite

blood2hop13l9kd5.jpg

undwitcher27ojv3cfjl9.png

undwitcherxformmdjv2.png

blood1nxp0a5rj1f.jpg

I am so god damn excited to replay this whole thing. First I will revisit these wonderful places:

1435432355-w3-gif.gif

1435433124-w3-gif-2.gif

1445159603-witcher-3-fields.gif

..then get entangled with Gaunter O' Dimm, and then finally visit Toussaint.
I think I will re-read the last book of the saga too, since part of it takes place there.

Soldato
I would have hoped to have received an email from Game by now, to say that the box containing my Gwent cards and the download code for Blood and Wine had been despatched, but I haven't heard anything from them yet... other than an email three days ago, advising me that it was being packed!

Still, that one did not arrive until after 5 pm, so perhaps there is still time! :)

EDIT: Email received at 16:15... it's on its way! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep mine too! :D

Changelog for version 1.2:
http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.20-ENG_l9fczl2s3h.pdf

Some really good changes, I'll finally complete the Collect 'Em All quest...

"Adds book titled 'A Miraculous Guide to Gwent' which displays number of gwent
cards missing from player's base-game collection and information on where to find
them
"

Thanks for the link ! Gonna be a pain for the modder to Friendly Hud though, with all the changes that comes to the inventory etc, hopefully they not rewritten it all but guess we find out on Monday, seems like it be coming out just before Blood and Wine. :)

Soldato
Can anyone remember if there was a pre-load for the last expansion on GoG? I launched it yesterday and it downloaded a patch, but nothing downloaded for Blood and Wine yet and doesn't show under DLC for me.

Soldato
Soldato
Trying to pre order B&W on Steam but it won't let me as it says I don't have the main game, trying to add it to steam won't work either as it's installed under GoG which steam won't recognise :confused:

Soldato
Buy a retail copy from Game and get the Gwent cards, which you could sell on ebay to get the dlc for free.

BTW, Game have the PC Hearts of Stone retail back in stock for £12.99!

Soldato
I don't know about anyone else, but my 'Blood and Wine' box from Game did not arrive this morning, so it will be after the Bank Holiday now, I expect.

No problem anyway, as I have plenty of other 'things' I should be doing over the weekend... and on Monday evening! ;)

Soldato
I think its tuesday its released anyway isnt it? It would have been great if they released it sooner though so we could have played it over the bank holiday. Although saying that I'm only lv23 in the main game after 130 hours, so it'll probably be a long time before I get to the dlc :o.

Back
Top Bottom