PSU with illumination

V F

V F

Soldato
No thank god. It's the biggest thing that put's me off Superflower psu's. If they wanted to add tacky led's at least they should have included a on/off switch. Thankfully other psu's limit the "bling" to just a led fan.

Personally I'm surprised all this bling is still popular. Certain LEDs can be nice such as small text on graphics cards that has optional colours but when every part of ones system lights up... Hello 2003/4.

Even LED fans shown everywhere is tacky.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
You really don't like them do you :D

I hate them. They should have at least given people the option to turn them off. I'm a grumpy old git too!! :D:D:D

Personally I'm surprised all this bling is still popular. Certain LEDs can be nice such as small text on graphics cards that has optional colours but when every part of ones system lights up... Hello 2003/4.

Even LED fans shown everywhere is tacky.

At least I am not alone. :D:D:D

Soldato
^ this in fact I don't think they should add LEDS at all. Unnecessary lights everywhere at night drives me up the wall recently attacked every open light with electrical tape so it's not like Blackpool illuminations. If I want lights I will add them myself!

The only time I understand LEDs is white backlit keys when it just illuminates the characters for if you need to type in the dark and can't type without seeing the keys as I know a lot of people need to. They also need to be on a toggle though as I would never want it on all the time!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom