Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
There must be some midfielder at Chelsea that Jose just doesn't fancy. Surely they can't juggle all of their current midfielders for a whole season without upsetting a few

Caporegime
Strange signing for Chelsea if they sign up Willian, surely they have too many midfielders now so someone will have to be offloaded or sent out on loan??.

This may be Mourinho's plan B if they dont get Rooney as he was saying the other day in one of his press conferences.

Soldato
There must be some midfielder at Chelsea that Jose just doesn't fancy. Surely they can't juggle all of their current midfielders for a whole season without upsetting a few

He said they'll be looking to loan out some players as he doesn't like large squads. I'd imagine it's Moses that's for the off.

Strange signing for Chelsea if they sign up Willian, surely they have too many midfielders now so someone will have to be offloaded or sent out on loan??.

This may be Mourinho's plan B if they dont get Rooney as he was saying the other day in one of his press conferences.

He also said that it was in addition to Rooney, not instead of.

Caporegime
He also said that it was in addition to Rooney, not instead of.

Hmmm i see, SSN now reporting that ?Mourinho has said Willian has chosen Chelsea over Spurs...its like the whole Mata thing a few yrs back, Arsenal were in for him only to get gazumped by Chelsea, who came in at the last minute and signed him.

Feel sorry for the Spurs on losing out on him, hes a damn good player.

Soldato
Moyes On new signings: "There is no pressure to do it. I have an idea of where I need to strengthen. If the right players are available, then great, but there is a possibility nothing may happen."

herewego.gif

Soldato
Doubt it considering they have Torres, Ba and Lukaku on the team sheet.

It's a bit frustrating to say the least as a Spurs fan, but hey ho, that's what a billionaire sugar daddy with a generous wallet will do for you.

Caporegime
Podolski better not be true. Why would we loan out an international player when we are already short.

Hopefully this is just media madness. Won't believe it until it happens.

Same here, id hate to see him leave on a loan or on a permanent deal. But it seems like he has fallen out of favour with Wenger and no one seems to know why that is.

But im hoping it wont happen, we already have a pretty thin squad and with the way our players get injured so often and easily...we would be nuts to sell or loan anymore players out.

Soldato
1234439_10151793433024914_1927025610_n.jpg

Associate
Doubt it considering they have Torres, Ba and Lukaku on the team sheet.

It's a bit frustrating to say the least as a Spurs fan, but hey ho, that's what a billionaire sugar daddy with a generous wallet will do for you.

I know Jose has poked a bit of fun at us today, but I had my doubts. The guys been pictured at a swanky hotel with more suitcases than my GF on a weekend away, so not sure how anyone could have kept it quiet that he was in London, let alone having a medical. I don't know if he has spoken to Liverpool, then us, and now Chelsea, but he does seem pretty indecisive and it wouldn't surprise me if there was another twist in the tail of this story.

Associate
Aw will never have that ability top go out and spend 15-20 mil on a player we need, look at ferguson and Rio ferdinand, rooney. The ability to just get it done. Instead sticking to teeny boppers lol.

Soldato
Wait. Where does he get the impression that there is no need to strengthen?

So so many players who would get into our team have transferred or are about to be transferred so we know they are avail able we're just not bidding for them.

He didn't say there was 'no need to strengthen'.

As per, reading isn't your strong point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom