*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I thought I'd settled on Barbarian but after watching the IGN vids of Jay Wilson giving tips on how to play each class, I'm totally undecided again. Barbarian looks great, but so does Wizard, and Monk and ARGHH! /CantDecide

Soldato
i get the diablo 3 has not yet launched message
when does it become available so i can install it from my disc?

4pm today. You will be able to play just after 11pm tonight

I thought I'd settled on Barbarian but after watching the IGN vids of Jay Wilson giving tips on how to play each class, I'm totally undecided again. Barbarian looks great, but so does Wizard, and Monk and ARGHH! /CantDecide

Links?

Associate
Still no dispatch from Amazon. Can't help but think it might be because I changed my delivery from super saver to first class a few days ago.

Soldato
Disabling Peer-to-Peer normally helps but I think with how close we are to release that the servers are being taxed with the amount of people trying to pre-load. You'll just have to be patient.

Soldato
In case anybody doesnt have a community to be playing with, there are currently about 12 of us on my ventrilo who are all playing from tonight (almost all in our 20's) - if you want to get involved trust me for vent details / or just ask on here ^^

Associate
My Shopto order has just changed to dispatched and I got a txt to inform me that it was on its way. DPD 24hour delivery and I got tomorrow off and have the digital copy to play tonight so all is great for me I just hope that my CE turns up at some point tomorrow.

Associate
I'm playing DH first since then I don't have to run all the way up to enemies or barrels to destroy them. You can just shoot from afar and only run there if there is good loot. It's annoying having to run around obstacles like cracks in the ground just to kill 1 zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom