OMG!! Most amazing Bluetooth headphones!!!

Soldato
1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones

These are utterly mesmerising!!!.... I have owned HD800's to mention a few!!

My intellectual review!

Buy now!!!

OMG!! Even my Mrs is dancing with them on!

Soldato
OP
£120!!! OMG!!

Few buys this will be a 20 page thread!

Can't believe how perfect these are!! Especially via Bluetooth...... Better than my Sony MA900's wired, which is my favourite all time!

Take a chance and be happy for life!! Make Bose QC35 seem like £20 headphones..... Bass and soundstage is amazing!!

Last edited:
Associate
At least he didn't use any of these cringe worthy words LOL

P.R.A.T
Heard stuff I've never heard before
Sounds better than headphones costing 12345 times the price....

Although I reckon he was one more glass of rum away from being called an escaped headfier ;)

Soldato
OP
I wish I could send to you Ryan but be lost without them.

It's impossible to not fall in love with these.. The bass is perfect and there is a tiny switch for bass boost which when on max reminds me of the Denon D2000

Soundstage and separation is great as well.

There not just a bargain pair of headphones at £120 I think they sound better than my HD800's I had....

I can't wait to do some gaming on them.

Remember they have Bluetooth apx so music from Spotify sound as good as wired.

I might just send to Ryan as a favour to you all so you buy.

Know one take the plunge yet?..... Impossible to not love them! And streets ahead of Bose QC35, all though Bose wins on comfort

Remind me of the old Denons for sure!

Last edited:
Associate
Make Bose QC35 seem like £20 headphones..... Bass and soundstage is amazing!!

The QC35's are far from the most accurate or detailed headphones, there are indeed much cheaper headphones that are better in that regard. MK802's wouldn't be alone in that. But QC35's are comfortable to wear and to listen to (and merely Windows sound settings can give them exciting stereo for games/movies). And I don't want any more/different bass than they give.
Moreover they are noise cancelling, so headphones of any quality that are not noise cancelling cannot compete on that factor. They apparently have the best noise cancelling and that is why I bought them.

Last edited:
Soldato
The wired MK801 can be bought for £64 now with the discount.

Not really in a position to do so at the moment but according to the reviews, could be worth a punt for someone.

Back
Top Bottom