New earhpones

Associate
Hi there guys 16 months ago I asked you about a decent pair of earphones and I ended up picking Vsonic VSD3s which I have to say sound very good but can be sibilant on some songs (I fix it with eq).

Recently I got clouds headphone but I cant really use them on the go, too big and I look like a ******** wearing them in public. So I decided to get new pair of earphones. Not sure if I want just to buy new pair of vsd3s as my last one broke into two when a friend of mine stood on them accidentally (dont ask how it's my fault.) Any recommendations? Budget is not very high around £80

Soldato
As you don't seem to like lively high ends like the VSD3S then I think the RHA MA750 would be perfect - they are relatively neutral with a solid but not over emphasized bass, rich, smooth mids which are great for vocals and the highs are detailed but gently roll off before getting anywhere near sibilance.

The straight MA750 (no remote) comes in at bang on budget at £80 and doesn't seem to have the cable flaw that it's apple enabled sibling suffers from (the remote side cable tends to split). These things are built like tanks out of stainless steel, so unless you use them for bringing down antelope they should last years.

Back
Top Bottom