KFC in Leeds Centre?

Soldato
Why is there no KFC in Leeds centre. Theres a few fried chicken shops like Dixy, Chickos, Homer, Flames etc but no KFC. I was talking with my mum and dad about this, and they were adament that its because KFC shops are a franchise and it would have been done already if it was economically viable... that was until I saw a plaque on the wall saying 'This store is owned and operated by Kentucky Fried Chicken ltd (then an address'

So, why do you think its not been done?

Leeds Citry Centre is crying out for one. A lot of people I speak to about fast food wonder why there isnt one. All the chicken shops have people in, even in the daytime. Im sure KFC would be stacked with people. Maybe they wouldnt be able to cope with the volume of people wanting all that tasty chicken breast and side breast. mmmmmmmmmmm KFC for me in 15 minutes!

Last edited:
Soldato
I was only recently introduced to the awesomeness that is KFC and I am similarly stunned at the lack of a KFC anywhere other than Headingley. What's the deal Colonel, we've got Subways coming out of our ears, we need chicken dammit!!!!!!

Soldato
Who could possibly eat this stuff? :confused:

It's so salty, and so greasy... I can't think of anything more loathsome, putrid and down right nauseating than eating a piece of KFC..

Back
Top Bottom