HTML2PDF

Soldato
DOMPDF - Submitting a form

Hi guys,

I am wondering if any of you have had any experience in setting up/configuring HTML2PDF? I have done all of the setup and everything, but upon load of the PHP form which has the code to covert the page into a PDF, I keep being shown that 'composer depandancies are not installed' even after running the composer install script, which states everything is how it should be.

Any ideas?
I am happy to post any relevant code/scripts it is helps with troubleshooting. It is just a very annoying issue to be having! :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
'Missing dependencies, run 'Composer install'

I have ensured that Composer is installed, and successfully run in the HTML2PDF folder.
But now when ever a PHP link is opened containing the code, I am still greeted with this error. :confused:

Soldato
Can you link to the one you're using. Appears theres a few variations out there since I last used it.

Iirc there was a few extra installs needed which might be why you're getting that error. Node.js was one of them.

Soldato
OP
I have managed to get DOMPDF to work and is now successfully exporting a readable PDF file, so one hurdle down.

Now as this is a form in effect, at the moment whenever I enter the web address it automatically exports a PDF of the page, great.. but I need it so the page loads, we can fill in whatever we need to fill in, and when we press the 'Submit Assessment' button the form submits, and PHP will use DOMPDF to create the PDF.

Would I be correct in assuming that I would use PHP to submit the page to itself, and then render the PDF? Would it be worth showing my code here?

I'm quite new to PHP so don't know all of the handles what go along with it.

Back
Top Bottom