US: The Flash (2014)

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Team Flash's kill count just keeps on rising! Earth-2? You don't count as real!

Also Barry on top form instantly going off mission, messing up his doppegangers life, kissing his wife, and getting his father in law murdered. Yay, go 'good guys'!

Love how he doesn't even try to explain the situation to Barry-2. Surely if they wanted info on Zoom just asking would have been easier!

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Earth 2 is definitely the pre-apocalyptic setting for the Fallout series :D

I do love the retrofuturistic style.

Permabanned
I was thinking it's because he's actually Jay under the metal mask thing. Whether that means the other one isn't a Jay or is one from yet another Earth god knows.

Associate
Any ideas who is the last guy kept by Zoom ?
Why he was saying Jay all over ?

I thought perhaps he was Jay and there's gonna be some weird thing about Zoom collecting speed from Flashes across the multiverse.

Or it could be the guy is the real Jay and the chap we've seen all along is a dodgy sort and has been up to something.

Soldato
starting to annoy me now all this with Barry, "I can't do it i'm not fast enough.." que random friend "you can barry, I believe in you.." then he suddenly can. Been playing that card from the very first episode of season 1.

Associate
Surely if the mask guy was Jay, after spelling his name he'd just point at himself in a "I'm Jay" fashion.

Good episode I thought, though as mentioned all Barrys problems are solved by a pep talk and moving slightly faster than previously.

Soldato
It wouldn't surprise me if the man in the mask was Eddie and he is at odds with Jay Garrick, If you remember the time Eddie died (Or was removed from existence) that was the first time we saw Jay Garricks helmet. Maybe he was fighting him at the time. Or maybe he isn't actually Jay Garrick at all and just someone who wanted speed force and invented the serum but it was faulty and he needed to find and involve a speedster to get the formula right.

Soldato
A friend of mine reckons we haven't actually seen Jay Garrick yet. The 'Jay' we know at STAR Labs is actually Hunter Solomon-2, Zoom is Jay Garrick-2 and the guy in the cell is Jay Garrick-1. I haven't had enough time to really think or find holes in his theory but it's an interesting one. Given the amount of speculation about Zoom's identity for this amount of time, it would be incredible if they could still shock the audience.

Back
Top Bottom