Top end Produced albums for Headphone Dancing

Man of Honour
^^ ooh nice - my goto in a similar vein is the max payne 2 theme though its not as high production value as that one.

Not my selection but someone I know is a fan of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-h6MoF7HLA

and James Blake - To The Last (dunno if there is a good version on youtube) for showing off their audio stuff.

Last edited:
Associate
^^ ooh nice - my goto in a similar vein is the max payne 2 theme though its not as high production value as that one.

Not my selection but someone I know is a fan of:

>>>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-h6MoF7HLA
<<<<

and James Blake - To The Last (dunno if there is a good version on youtube) for showing off their audio stuff.

Wow what a nice track - reminds me of something from the The Walking Dead.

Man of Honour
Youtube is a horrid way to experience properly made music though :( only linking due to lack of alternatives.

APM

APM

Associate
Mike Oldfield,The Songs of Distant Earth is the first one worth mentioning that my playlists have thrown up.

Not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure but top notch musicianship and studio values and worth a listen through if the first 2 or 3 don't get you.

Man of Honour
You can still have 720p video with a low bitrate audio file.

They keep changing it but last I checked youtube were using high bitrate audio for everything over 240p on new uploads.

Problem is a lot of stuff on youtube has been re-encoded a few too many times so even if its ~200kbit/s for the audio the actual audio quality is often lower.

Caporegime
OP
True, but if the recording sucks yours will hear it. I've not ran into too many issues for stuff uploaded in the last 3 years. Some absolutely sound awful and just have a resolution bump(video)

They keep changing it but last I checked youtube were using high bitrate audio for everything over 240p on new uploads.

Problem is a lot of stuff on youtube has been re-encoded a few too many times so even if its ~200kbit/s for the audio the actual audio quality is often lower.

Do the Spotify v tidal test if you haven't with the same song...

Back
Top Bottom