** PHANTEKS EVOLV ATX GLASS - MAKING A GREAT CASE EVEN BETTER **

Associate
I've just ordered mine today as it was between this or the Luxe and in the end i've gone with this case in Gun Metal. :D

However, what it does mean is that I can no longer fit the MB I was going to buy in it which was the Rampage V Edition 10, so I will need to go with the Deluxe or the Strix now. :(

What size Phanteks LED strips are the correct size for this case? Also are the fans which come with the case PWM based?

I've got the 2m version of the LED strip and it does a full lap around of the front of the case with a little extra left over.

Pretty sure the fans are 3pin but connect in to a phanteks controller which then has a 4pin connection to your cpu fan pins on your motherboard to controller them.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I've got the 2m version of the LED strip and it does a full lap around of the front of the case with a little extra left over.

Pretty sure the fans are 3pin but connect in to a phanteks controller which then has a 4pin connection to your cpu fan pins on your motherboard to controller them.

Excellent, Thank you. Ive added the LED strip the my order and some Corsair ML140's for the exhausts.

Whats better 3 x 120MM's or 2 x 140MM's this is for the intakes as its going to have a rad at the front?

Last edited:
Associate
Here's a few shots of mine:

Evolv%20shots%2013%20of%2014_zpsjpo3lomf.jpg

Evolv%20shots%2014%20of%2014_zpsm9767sb8.jpg

I've lent my polarising filter to my brother right now, so sorry for the reflection from the glass!

I'm going to post more shots and details on my project log.

Might be a bit old now but intrigue has got the better of me. What's the viper decal on your HDD or SSD from? It looks rather cool.

Edit: nevermind. I just found the wonders of custom SSD backplates

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom