Help me find a case pleassssse

Soldato
Ok situation I'm in with an matx case is getting me no where on the upgrade availability so I'm looking for a bigger case.

I'd prefer to keep it with the PSU on the side so it's not as tall as trump tower width isn't an issue. So something cube shaped is a win

Enough space to accommodate a 6/7 PCI/e slot motherboard

I found one last week at work but cannot find it again :/

Not really into the whole windows everywhere cases anymore either
Currently using an Alaska isk600 and it suits my taste to the ground just it's really limiting any sort of used parts upgrade.

Cheers folks

Soldato
OP
i managed to find it after much digging it was the RAIJINTEK Thetis

received it last week and massively disapointed although it looks nice the layout is abysmal and it was a nightmare to build up

wrong mounting screw thread for SSD gromets so i only have them secured with 2 each
unable to mount 3rd SSD due to wrong hardware supplied
placement of HDD ment you needed low profile sata leads or it made the side case bulge out
use of two top fans had to be forced in as it fouls the motherboard and any sata ports along the bottom
getting the motherboard to align with case mounts was a mare and had to be forced due to io plate being inwords of the case slightly
psu is inside the front of the case and uses an extender to the rear for the kettle lead but this gets nipped quite bad by the psu as it has to go outside the case on the underside to plug into the psu it has a hole for this but its not sufficiant
no tool less access into the case once assembled :/

what would usualy take me 20-30 mins to build took me 2 hours and im used to working on smaller matx cases even with my cumberland fingers :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom