Replacement front panel and filter for Enthoo Pro M

Man of Honour
A few months ago I bought a discounted Enthoo Pro M case from an online shop for a build I didn't get around to doing because of real life stuff.

I was unlucky - the case was badly damaged. Retaining clips snapped off the side panels, a big dent in the top preventing the fitting of a top radiator or a second top fan and the top bent down on the centre right by several mm, making it impossible to fit the right side panel on.

But I can work around all that with padding to stop the side panels vibrating and tape to keep them in place.

What I can't work around is that the front panel and the filter that goes behind it (which the manual calls "front mesh cover") are entirely missing. The front of the case is almost entirely just a hole.

I've tried asking the shop if this was as intended, hoping that it was just an oversight and the front panel and filter were left out when the case was repacked. The only reply was an email containing a link to Phantek's customer support page.

I've tried contacting Phantek, asking if it's possible to buy a replacement front panel and filter for that case. No reply.

I've tried looking online for parts for that case, but all I could find was side panels at silly prices. Who would replace a side panel with a different side panel that costs twice as much as the case with the original side panels?

I'm thinking that I'm probably going to have to write off the money I spent on buying this damaged and incomplete case, but I like the case and I'm feeling a bit stubborn about using the case I've bought.

So...does anyone know how I can get a front panel and filter that fits a Phantek Enthoo Pro M?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
that's weird, didn't see any emails. Can you send an email directly to me at [email protected]? I will assist you further.

Will do.

I sent the email to [email protected] as that was the email address put into my email client by the support page.

I'm not looking for an RMA, since it's not Phantek's fault in any way.

Lovely case, by the way. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. There's space to work in, it has mounting points for pretty much everything that have been placed with thought and the clearance for coolers and graphics cards is much larger than most cases.

Back
Top Bottom