Case for watercooling.

Associate
Hi All,

I'm looking for a case around the £60/70 range that will allow me to fit a full water cooling system. I'm look at cooling my GPU and CPU. Anyone got a good suggestion for a case that has enough room to fit the radiator etc?

I'll be cooling an RX480 and an I7 6700k

Kind Regards,

Andrew

Soldato
Slightly over budget, but the InWin 303 has loads of room and a glass side panel. Plenty of rad space and easy to work in. Phanteks Pro M Glass would be a good choice also. If you want your finished build to have some 'wow' factor, a glass panel is a must. So much nicer than acrylic in every sense.

You say 'radiator' singular... you would ideally want x2 rads if you're doing a CPU and GPU loop, unless you had one big massive 480 or something, but I don't think there's case in your budget range that would take one that big. A single 360 might manage OK at a push, but you could end up with fans running at high RPM to keep temps as low as you'd probably want, which would then lead to higher noise levels.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Slightly over budget, but the InWin 303 has loads of room and a glass side panel. Plenty of rad space and easy to work in. Phanteks Pro M Glass would be a good choice also. If you want your finished build to have some 'wow' factor, a glass panel is a must. So much nicer than acrylic in every sense.

You say 'radiator' singular... you would ideally want x2 rads if you're doing a CPU and GPU loop, unless you had one big massive 480 or something, but I don't think there's case in your budget range that would take one that big. A single 360 might manage OK at a push, but you could end up with fans running at high RPM to keep temps as low as you'd probably want, which would then lead to higher noise levels.

That InWin is gorgeous. Love the look of it. Slightly over budget but I could possibly wait another month and buy it.

I've not sourced the cooling set up yet but yes, I'll probably have two smaller radiators.

Thanks

Associate
OP

I've now installed this case. It dropped in price this week to £70 and jumped back up to £100 today. Now all I need to do is spec a water cooling loop. Thanks again

Soldato
I've now installed this case. It dropped in price this week to £70 and jumped back up to £100 today. Now all I need to do is spec a water cooling loop. Thanks again

Good choice. Build in my sig used the 303 so feel free to ask any questions about your component selection.

Back
Top Bottom