** PHANTEKS ENTHOO ELITE - A NEW FLAGSHIP ENTERS THE MARKET **

OcUK Staff

KU4Ea3l.gif

After what seems like an eternity, we can finally unveil the case that Phanteks have been working on for the past several years - The Enthoo Elite. Standing at a huge 750mm tall, the Enthoo Elite brings together an absolute wealth of features inside its ultra premium frame. Where to start? Lets start with the packaging. Because the Enthoo Elite is a very special product, a normal box won't do. That's why every Enthoo Elite ships in its very own bespoke flight case, meaning that you can be assured your Elite will arrive in pristine condition, and allowing safe transport if the situation arises. You'll be glad of it too, as the Enthoo Elite weighs in at a hefty 33KG alone, owing to the 4mm sand-blasted aluminium exterior, a hinged 4mm tempered glass side window and a sturdy powder coated steel chassis. Quite simply, the Enthoo Elite looks absolutely breathtaking and screams class.

It's not just got looks on its side, as the Enthoo Elite throws together a huge list of features that will have the enthusiasts jumping for joy. There is no less than 6 separate radiator mounting points, with up to 560mm radiators at the front, up to 480mm radiators at the top, bottom & midplate, up to 360mm radiators on the side and finally, if so required, a 140/120mm radiator on the rear. To get you started, Phanteks have included 5 of their premium 140mm fans based on the MP series as standard, which are great for use on radiators due to their high static pressure. A pair of PWM fan hubs are also included to help manage the fan profiles effectively. Component support is as you'd expect - comprehensive, with space for 554mm VGA cards, 291mm PSU's & 210mm CPU Coolers.

Due to the extensive modular capability of the system, there are so many options available for you to work with. The design has been consistently improved since inception to make sure that maximum flexibility meets the most efficient use of available space. This is achieved using a triple chamber design, separating the main chamber of components from an isolated chamber housing storage and cooling options, along with a PSU and cable management chamber. The result is a chassis that can be pretty much anything you want it to : -

Fancy a dual system? - No problem, there is a room for both a full sized system and an additional Mini-ITX system too, with all the accessories supplied to convert the case as required.

Got a nice VGA Card? - Why don't you show it off? The Enthoo Elite comes with a vertical GPU bracket mount, offering the option of showcasing your graphics card in a way rarely found on other cases.

But I want my Elite to be quieter/cooler! - With the Enthoo Elite, you can enjoy the best of both worlds. Both solid and mesh panels are included to give you the choice of whether you want your case to offer better airflow or quieter operation.

I like my storage! - The good news is so does the Enthoo Elite. With room for 13 x 3.5" HDD's (6 brackets included) & 6 x 2.5" SSD's (4 brackets included), you can rest assured the Elite can hold all your drives in style.

RGB ALL THE THINGS? - The Enthoo Elite features integrated RGB LED illumination with full compatibility available for Asus Aura, MSI Mystic Light & all Phanteks RGB products. There is an integrated control wheel on the front panel so you can change the lighting at a whim.

I like connectivity! - So does the Enthoo Elite. The front panel comprises of the aforementioned RGB control wheel, alongside 4 x USB3.0 ports, 1 x USB3.1 Type-C, a pair of headphone ports, a pair of reset buttons, a pair of microphone ports and an HDMI2.0 port, allowing for easy access for VR peripherals and headsets.

Basically, the Elite has you covered.

I'm sure at least 80% of the posts will be about the cost, and yes, it's a lot of a money. But think about what you are getting for that price. It's a case that you could feasibly own for 10 years without ever feeling the need to change. It has enough space to expand and evolve with countless upgrades and aesthetic changes. You will struggle to ever outgrow this case. The sheer amount of features and carefully thought out design puts it directly into Caselabs territory when it comes to what you can achieve. Alongside that, the amount of accessories thrown in as standard is unlike pretty much any other case on the market. I mean it even comes in its own bespoke flight case ensuring (as much as it possibly can) safe transport and delivery! It's also the tallest case available from OcUK, standing at 750mm, it's even taller than the Cosmos II. That's a lot of aluminium, steel and tempered glass. It's a case built for a niche market, like the In-Win concept cases, but this one for me blows them out of the water in terms of what you can do. If you still don't feel that the cost is justified, then so be it.

I could write all day about how much I love this case, but I think I've covered the main points :) If I could do such a case justice, I would be buying this as soon as the stock landed, which is around the 3rd week of February. Stock is available in Black, or Gunmetal Grey. I can't wait to see what people do with the Enthoo Elite. It's pretty damn special.

Phanteks Enthoo Elite Super Tower Case - Black @ £799.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Phanteks-Enthoo-Elite-Super-Tower-Case-Black-CA-06D-PT.html

A design based on continous product improvements and innovation throughout the Enthoo Series. Discover the ultimate building experience.

Only £799.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Elite Super Tower Case - Gunmetal Grey @ £799.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Phanteks-Enthoo-Elite-Super-Tower-Case-Gunmetal-Grey-CA-06K-PT.html

A design based on continous product improvements and innovation throughout the Enthoo Series. Discover the ultimate building experience.

Only £799.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
After discovering this case since the early project 916 details I have been after this case. And at a rough price tag of £499 which was high but I was willing to part with.

But the "slight" increase of £300 is insane, it would actually be cheaper for me to purchase a CaseLabs case and get it shipped from the states.

Best part is I can't see a ROG or GSync Logo anywhere!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
After discovering this case since the early project 916 details I have been after this case. And at a rough price tag of £499 which was high but I was willing to part with.

But the "slight" increase of £300 is insane, it would actually be cheaper for me to purchase a CaseLabs case and get it shipped from the states.

Best part is I can't see a ROG or GSync Logo anywhere!!!

The case has evolved significantly since the £499 days. I've asked Phanteks for a list of improvements since the '916' announcement, which I will post here once received. Exchange rate has made a significant impact (we buy Phanteks in €), the addition of the flight case and additional accessories makes a difference too. Out of interest, a comparative Caselabs STH10 with an inferior spec in some parts, flat packed, would set you back about £850 dependant on the exchange rate. Possibly more.

Soldato
Looks amazing and I do like the fact large premium cases are still being developed by holy crap that price is just astonishing to the point I don't think we'll see very many at all... £500 i'd be looking at it seriously, £800 not even going to look at it.

Edit: Quick flick through all the pics, that cabling on the back is a right mess... Can't believe at £800 there are not screw down cable hiding runs like those on the 8Pack Lian Li. Instead some retaining clips. Also if I choose to get it shipped in a normal carboard box can I have £100 off :D

Last edited:
Associate
Lovely looking case......but would only be approaching 'worth the outlay' territory if you were 100% certain that everything would fit as intended, which is not always a given even with the largest cases.

Soldato
I have an Enthoo Primo and it's huge and I love it. But after rearranging my room this week and lugging it around I couldn't help wish it was smaller.

Until recently I kept the box for it but it was taking up too much space so I got rid. A flight case will be a pointless space waster if you ask me.

I'd rather it was cheaper.

I paid £160 for my Primo. I have no idea what makes this worth so much money.

Associate
I'm buying 10 next week.

2588e03f345ea2ffed3392ab0145c60434af000390e8976265cdd8b70418e3c5.jpg

Associate
Was all set to buy this case when it came available expecting it to be around £500-£600 but £800 means i will forget about it.
Theres probably £200 in the flight case, Phanteks should drop the flight case or at least give the customer the choice of having it or not.
I dont mind paying for a decent product but i dont like paying for expensive packaging.
There is no doubt the Enthoo Elite is a nice case but looks like i will be sticking with my Enthoo Primo for now.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Hmm I saw the video and photos and thought to myself "looks nice" - Then saw the flight case it comes with and knew instantly what the price point was gonna be.

Quite ridiculous!

I do like the front panel USB-C port however, that would come in very handy for quick connections to the phone etc.

Associate
Was all set to buy this case when it came available expecting it to be around £500-£600 but £800 means i will forget about it.
Theres probably £200 in the flight case, Phanteks should drop the flight case or at least give the customer the choice of having it or not.
I dont mind paying for a decent product but i dont like paying for expensive packaging.
There is no doubt the Enthoo Elite is a nice case but looks like i will be sticking with my Enthoo Primo for now.

I though Exactly the same tbh.

I know that a member of OcUK was going to have a word with them about this but for launch its that price.

I will hold on to the £££ I have aside for this case and start buying WC parts and hope that if the case drops in price or what not then I will grab it.

Back
Top Bottom