ETA for evolve glass Matx case

Soldato
Does look very nice actually, and MATX cases of this calibre are few and far between. Essentially it seems to be a cut down Evolv ATX with a few improvements. Those hinged glass panels are great, and based on what Dmitry says, only a small premium over original. :)

Associate
OP
Any idea of stock Chug? was going to order Atx, but these revisions to the Matx version address pretty much all the (minor) issues I have with the Atx version...

Which I guess begs the question, are they making these revisions to the Atx version soon?

Associate
OP
Does look very nice actually, and MATX cases of this calibre are few and far between. Essentially it seems to be a cut down Evolv ATX with a few improvements. Those hinged glass panels are great, and based on what Dmitry says, only a small premium over original. :)

Totally agree mate, fixed the few minor niggles I had with Atx (full glass on rear side being main one) and love the glass effect they have done :D

OcUK Staff
I've been trying to order these for months but because of the Elite and P400 TG it has been bumped back. I expect I'll be able to order them this week, so looking at April roughly as a landing date.

Soldato
Is there any plans for an itx refresh? I just stumbled on the Evolv itx and its pretttyyyy tempting, but the new styling in that video is wow!

If not i'll jump to matx and give myself some breathing space (but the capability of a 280 in that "itx" is nice!)

OcUK Staff
Is there any plans for an itx refresh? I just stumbled on the Evolv itx and its pretttyyyy tempting, but the new styling in that video is wow!

If not i'll jump to matx and give myself some breathing space (but the capability of a 280 in that "itx" is nice!)

There is an HTPC case planned as per the video, but in terms of the Evolv ITX, I don't think there is any plan for a glass refresh (don't quote me on that though)

Soldato
looking more at the htpc case in the video, im really starting to like it. Even the larger one (and i hate big cases, sg05 all the way!) recently only having room ontop of my desk for a case, that matx in the vid would look very swanky as a monitor stand lol!

Associate
Not really much more info on the MATX but the new version fixes the parts I don't like, the side mounted usb and power switch, never use the usb ports and always take them off, but your left with holes, seems to be March / April for release, be interesting to see the price, supposedly about 10 quid more, but will it :)

Back
Top Bottom