Non traditional board games

Soldato
Exploding Kittens on the jungle site for Black Friday £12.80, starts for non prime members in 25 mins. Its an okay game I guess

The NSFW version goes live after 6pm

Soldato
just ordered super dungeon explore : forgotten king off the rainforest as its currently sat at £28 instead of the normal £60ish

it looks like a good game and the minis look absolutely great.

bad part is its going away for my birthday so I need to wait 4 months for it :(

Associate
Given in and ordered a copy of Forgotten King myself. I have the first game, and its quite fun and the miniatures are so full of character. At under £24 for this one, its a must buy.

tbh

tbh

Associate
Given in and ordered a copy of Forgotten King myself. I have the first game, and its quite fun and the miniatures are so full of character. At under £24 for this one, its a must buy.
Just did the same; I've been trying to reduce my board game expenditure, but this was too good a deal to pass up!

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
After you guys all buying this I want it too!

I just know there is no way I'll get anyone to play it with me, my new gf even refuses to play flux and risk :rolleyes:

Soldato
After you guys all buying this I want it too!

I just know there is no way I'll get anyone to play it with me, my new gf even refuses to play flux and risk :rolleyes:

None of my friends pay board games. My eldest is 14 and not fussed (although she quite likes ticket to ride) my youngest is 3 and just about manages a game of Hey That's my Fish before losing interest.

GF seems up for it but having set aside some time Sunday afternoon to play Colt Express I take my eyes of her for a minute and she's sparked out on the sofa.

I've considered setting up a little gaming club and a local lad was supposed to be doing this like last year and it hasn't happened. Only problem is I don't have anyone to setup with and get people joining in.

Soldato
I've considered setting up a little gaming club and a local lad was supposed to be doing this like last year and it hasn't happened. Only problem is I don't have anyone to setup with and get people joining in.

Where are you? boardgamegeek.com has a forum section devoted to gaming clubs in the UK, you should be able to find one nearby.

Soldato
I'm in West Wales. There's been a couple of posts on BGG for this area.

I was thinking I'll get in touch with the lad, see if anything came of it and then if not look into it myself. Only thing is, although I have a decent collection, I only know how to play a few of them!

Associate
My copy of dungeon explore arrived yesterday! Hoping to bash out a game tonight! Looks top quality component wise.

Associate
My Super Dungeon Explore box arrived on Thursday, but had a nasty bash in one corner. I'm sure it would have been fine, but I didn't want to risk it, so arranged a return and replacement.

Associate
Rules seem a bit wonky. The "quick start" is super smooth. Then. Kablaaam! 1000 tokens / mini rules / stuff not explained in rule book.

Took us about 2 hours to crack a mini test game, think we've sussed it now. So shall start a real game on weekend.

Back
Top Bottom