Looking to build a mini ITX watercooled PC help on which Case to purchase

Associate
Hi folks.

I was almost going to build a mico atx build when i decided that i would prefer an even smaller pc with some kick ass action. So just sent back a Core V21.

I currently have a Titan X graphics card watercooled so i am looking for something that can accomodate it. I am also going to upgrade mobo and processor.

The ITX mobo will be:
Asus PRO GAMING Z170I Mini ITX as i have a samsung 950 pro 256 mb and you can pop in on the back of the board.

Along with that I have s SSDs and a HDD

I have gone through a fair few but short listed the ones below:

Fractal Design Node 304
and was hoping to do the build like the guys link below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYvgmNI-dSY

Antec ISK600 Mini ITX Case
Did not see much in the way of watercooling and might end up only being able to watercool the GPU via an AIO although i would like to do a full CPU GPU loop.

QBX Mini-ITX Cube Chassis - Black - again probably too tight for watercooling.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I looked at it - ummed and arred for a bit then looked at the links and just though wow !!! - looks like i am going to take my time and do a slow build with this one. Definately going for this!!

Associate
Great choice ;)

Bear in mind that rad space is limited in such a small chassis - I think the veer can take a 240 + 120. You'll also need a pretty small res. plus possibly an imaginative way to mount it.

Done right it looks incredible, good luck!

Associate
OP
JUst had a look at the Kolink but there doesnt seem to be enough info regarding it or any complete builds on the internet so not sure. Definately going to go for the Parvum Veer 1.0 looked at lots of different watercooling ideas for it.

Thanks folks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom