Clash of Clans

Soldato
Do you guys fancy trying to match up ocuk clan vs my clan for a 20v20 war? If we start search at the same time and have roughly the same no of matching THs, maybe we'll be matched up?? We only started playing early this year but we've reached clan level 6 with 70 wins under our belt. I was briefly in the ocuk clan but at the time I was only TH6 and wasn't able to make any impact at all in war, I've recently gone to TH9. Let me know if you guys are up for trying it :)

Soldato
Do you guys fancy trying to match up ocuk clan vs my clan for a 20v20 war? If we start search at the same time and have roughly the same no of matching THs, maybe we'll be matched up?? We only started playing early this year but we've reached clan level 6 with 70 wins under our belt. I was briefly in the ocuk clan but at the time I was only TH6 and wasn't able to make any impact at all in war, I've recently gone to TH9. Let me know if you guys are up for trying it :)

Whats your clan name and how many members are there?

Soldato
Whats your clan name and how many members are there?

Clan name: Polish and Glow (mates business)

We have 30 members atm but we've mainly been having 15v15 wars - only those who use attacks are included and we war pretty much all the time. We've recently increased to 20v20 wars as we've had a few more wanting to take part.

Our war army...
1x TH10 (v low)
4x TH9s (2 high, 2 low)
14x TH8s (4 high, 10 mid/low)
1x TH7

We normally get matched up against 4-6 TH9s and all the rest TH8s. Now and again there is a low TH10 against us and the odd TH7.

Soldato
If you guys aren't currently in the middle of a war, we can search for war at 10.30pm tonight? If you select 5x TH9s (few high few low) and 15 TH8s (again a few high and a few low), I think theres a strong chance we might get drawn against each other. Let me know :)

Associate
e36Adz, I like the idea but don't think this is do-able at the moment. We only have 6-7 TH8 players. Lots of TH10 and TH9's so chances are we wouldn't get matched for a war of more than 10 vs 10.

There is mention of a clan war tournament feature in the future and the developers have been talking about adding in the ability for clans to set-up wars themselves (as a friendly type war). This may well be some time away though!

Jim

Underboss
e36Adz, I like the idea but don't think this is do-able at the moment. We only have 6-7 TH8 players. Lots of TH10 and TH9's so chances are we wouldn't get matched for a war of more than 10 vs 10.

There is mention of a clan war tournament feature in the future and the developers have been talking about adding in the ability for clans to set-up wars themselves (as a friendly type war). This may well be some time away though!

Jim

That sounds good Jim, sooner it comes the better :)

I'm trying to get my TH up as soon as possible to help (im attacking as often as can)

but, im maxing out defences before upgrading so that I have a better chance of holding off 2-3 levels above me :D

Soldato

Jim

No probs Jim. I remember even back then you guys had quite a few TH9 and 10s so you're probably right. There definitely should be that feature to battle other clans you know just for fun.

If you guys ever do fancy trying for a 10v10 at some point just let me know, I could put in our strongest 10 and we just might get matched up.

Soldato
Hi guys, any chance I can join the OcUK clan?

Got booted from mine recently for not getting both my attacks in early enough - I was in the pub and subsequently hungover the next morning - so looking for a clan that is decent and wars properly but isn't going to kick me for living my life according to the game.

Have since rejoined my old clan but despite being great guys, their warring efforts are a bit of a joke

I'm a mid-th9, maxxed golems, hogs, level 15 AQ level 14 BK.

Usually use HoGo or Max attack in war.

IGN: Beowulf
ID: #2GQ8J8JG

Associate
Hi guys, any chance I can join the OcUK clan?

Got booted from mine recently for not getting both my attacks in early enough - I was in the pub and subsequently hungover the next morning - so looking for a clan that is decent and wars properly but isn't going to kick me for living my life according to the game.

Have since rejoined my old clan but despite being great guys, their warring efforts are a bit of a joke

I'm a mid-th9, maxxed golems, hogs, level 15 AQ level 14 BK.

Usually use HoGo or Max attack in war.

IGN: Beowulf
ID: #2GQ8J8JG

You're welcome to join, just put in a request and mention that you're from the OCUK forums. Clan name "OCUK".

Jim :)

Back
Top Bottom