• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The oldest CPU you have in regular use?

Associate
Still using an i5 750 clocked at 4 Ghz. Still runs games well and pushes the GPU to 99% utilisation 95% of the time.

It came out in 2009, I bought it second hand on here in 2011. Perhaps I will upgrade if Zen is any good. Otherwise lets see if it lasts until 2019.

Associate
i have components from years ago still hanging around, still have a Pentium 1 300mhz CPU, a 16mb Radeon card, and some memory modules that run the old pc configuration before DDR became a thing. even an old micro atx cube case and a 100w psu, pretty sure i still have a 100mb HDD around, but i will need tocheck through the stack of operational HDD's to be sure. no idea if i still have the motherboard from that time.

Just a pack rat that never threw away this junk over the years.

Soldato
Still using an i5 750 clocked at 4 Ghz. Still runs games well and pushes the GPU to 99% utilisation 95% of the time.

It came out in 2009, I bought it second hand on here in 2011. Perhaps I will upgrade if Zen is any good. Otherwise lets see if it lasts until 2019.

I'm still running a i5 750 @4.2 in my hackintosh rig. Bought it from new.

Still works great!

Associate
I still run a Core 2 Duo E6700 (2.66MHz) on my desktop PC. Macbook is used for day-to-day stuff and the desktop is used for Guild Wars 2 and college work. I want to give it a much needed upgrade later this year though.

Back
Top Bottom