What if?

Soldato
F1 silly season isn't far away and there are already rumours of JB moving to Williams.

What other suggestions could be made.

Lewis might get fed up with Mercedes (and losing) and leave - possibly to pair up with Justin Beiber! :eek:
Alonso could go to Mercedes then.
Vandoorne would probably fill Buttons shoes but maybe Raikkonen could go to McLaren.
Perez would then go to Ferrari.
Sauber, Manor and Renault will still have drivers that pay and probably struggle but can't change.
Haas might stay as they are unless Ferrari decide to take Grosjean in place of Perez possibly a US driver then.
Red Bull will probably be Riciardo and someone under 20.
Torro Rosso - who cares?
Andi.

Caporegime
There's loads of speculation and rumour out there, but at the end of it all I don't really see much changing. There will be lots of talk and then everyone will just stay where they are.

smr

smr

Soldato
Just hope that if JB is replaced by SV at Macca, that he gets a seat at Williams, most likely it'd be to replace Massa. As much as I like Massa I think Button would do a better job, he's more marketable and sponsor/endorsement/PR friendly.. he'd probably need to take a pay cut to fit in with the Grove outfit's finances but he's proved already that he loves racing in F1 more than money (with Brawn) so he'd take a wage cut I think. Added to that it'd be a nice story - going full circle to the team where it all began... and also his ability to galvanise a team, get them working for him and setup cars... and race well... Let's face it Alonso (purported and regarded to still be the best F1 driver on the grid by many) isn't exactly demolishing him, it's very nip and tuck between the pair with JB firmly having a better race in Baku for instance.

Soldato
OP
I don't care about Torro Rosso because I'm not in favour of support teams. They won't be allowed to succeed, they get their drivers messed up and are not there to compete.
Manor and Sauber are real racing teams, just slow.
Not to keen on Haas being a Ferrari test team.

What if JB goes to Top Gear?
Andi.

Associate
I don't care about Torro Rosso because I'm not in favour of support teams. They won't be allowed to succeed, they get their drivers messed up and are not there to compete.
Manor and Sauber are real racing teams, just slow.
Not to keen on Haas being a Ferrari test team.

What if JB goes to Top Gear?
Andi.

If he was still married then maybe, but hes single once again so I can see him at Williams for 2 to 3 years then retire.

Williams is a good choice, there faster than mclaren at least :p:p

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I'd be absolutely over the moon if Jenson went to Ferrari for 2-3 years. I think he'd give Seb a run for his money.

I don't think there is a cat in hells chance that JB will go to Ferrari - that ship has sailed.

As much as I hate the idea, I reckon this is JB's last F1 season.

Soldato
SV to McLaren
JB to Williams
Perez to Ferrari

Would expect Massa to leave F1, not sure what Kimi would do, maybe leave as well and not sure who would fill Perez's seat at FI.

Also I wonder if Kvyat will hold on to his TR seat, or whether they will get another driver in.

Soldato
JB either stays or goes to Williams. FA is better than him right now (IMO) so would be more likely to be put alongside Stoffel.

But yes :D Beiber to Toro Rosso, Kimi to go to Sauber and Weirlein to replace Rosberg.

Back
Top Bottom