Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Soldato
^^^^ Those parcels of mine were not moving ;)

as above shows it can take some very nice photos. For some reason it flips the second photo but clicking on it shows the correct orientation. You need to click twice to see the full sized version.

For me though and my needs I feel that I would have to spend more on a new phone to get the camera, and photos, I desire or just buy a second hand older gen but higher spec phone to give me the results I want.

Last edited:
Associate
^^^^ Those parcels of mine were not moving ;)

as above shows it can take some very nice photos. For some reason it flips the second photo but clicking on it shows the correct orientation. You need to click twice to see the full sized version.

For me though and my needs I feel that I would have to spend more on a new phone to get the camera, and photos, I desire or just buy a second hand older gen but higher spec phone to give me the results I want.

No but maybe you were ;)
I was replying to the moving dog message.
The only sure way to know if it's the phone or not is to mount it on a tripod or some other way that you aren't holding it and use the timer to take the picture

Soldato
Nah, I know for sure that in less than perfect light conditions the exposure is slow, the ISO is typically high and with no IOS the results are acceptable for a budget phone, but not for my needs. More often it ends up as a blurry photo when I know that I have had better more consistent results from other phones.

Soldato
The headphone jack on my phone has stopped working - Should I rebuy this phone or is there anything else for a bit more that's better

Soldato
I don't have the receipt anymore
if you are a voda customer they might have linked the purchase to your account. They also log each handset going out with the SIM for just in time provisioning so there might be a record on their side. It's probably worth going to a shop and seeing what they say, nothing lost.

Back
Top Bottom