** NEW ANTEC AIO COOLERS **

Associate
Well, I've fitted a H600 onto the Q6600 in my media server and it appears to be doing a reasonable job. It's hovering at 45-50% at idle on each core (base clockspeed at present with the fan speed set to 'low' on the Corsair 100R).

The holding bracket was a bit fiddly, mostly because of trying to balance the pesky radiator. I felt that I could have done with an extra hand.

Seems decent for the price though.

Soldato
What does everyone think of the H1200? i have the funds now so tempted to order one! I have 2 x SP120s that i was going to use as well.

Associate
Currently, the LED light up blue by default, and the blue light blinks as a warning when the liquid temperature reaches 65° C.

This is going to change in the near future?

I really want to try one of these Antec AIO's, Im still running stock cooler on my 2500K never overclocked so its about time I did. But I've never installed something like this before and I hear this Antec is a bit of a pain in the rear to install :/

Associate
I am using the 240 rad version with 2 x corsair sp 120s pulling air out the top it is working flawlesly under load I never see temps over 50 and thats with hot cpu so with intel you should see lower temps

Associate
dont waste your time on pushpull very little benefit over a push or pull.
My system is a little nosier than I would like and have narrowed it down to the 2 sp 120 on the cooler which insist on running at over 1300rpm so maybe look for a better fan than the corsair. I have heard great things about the vader

Associate
The next batch of stock (which we already have in our EU hub) has a newer and improved bracket design.

I will dig some pictures out tomorrow, and post them on here.
Did you ever manage to find the pictures of the improved bracket?

Is there anyway for existing owners to get the newer bracket design? :)

Soldato
Got one of the H600 arrived today from OCUK. Looks really good :D

Using it to cool a hot CPU: Core i7-980X @ 3.46Ghz stock speed.

Temps wise I was getting idle 46C on a high end Noctua with 140mm fan on top.

Now getting 39-40C idle with the H600 & a push\pull config. Not sure push pull makes much difference with this so going back to just a push for now.

Still amazing value for money, looks nice with the blue leds & is very easy to fit :)

Soldato
under certain circumstances it can do.
All I can put it down to is the 2nd fan was stopping the warm air leaving the case so causing temps to not drop more with Push-Pull. If the rear case gap is larger (mine is right on the rear case wall) I can see it working better but if you have the Radiator on the rear of the case wall it only needs 1 fan to Push the air out.

Overall this is a superb product I will write a nice review on the OCUK website it deserves a lot of praise :)

Soldato
Just ordered a H600. Does it have to be registered for the full 5 year warranty? Or is the OcUK purchase invoice enough, if needed?

Purchasing invoice is fine. Keep hold of that :)

I am interested in buying the H1200 but the blue LEDS kind of put me off. Can I change the fans? How bright is the LED on the Pump? Can it be turned off?

The fans are standard 120mm fitment fans so you can swap them if you wish.
The LED light cannot be turned off I'm afraid, but it is average in brightness - difficult to quantify though. Photos don't always pick it up how the human eye would see it either.

Soldato
Well I have just fitted the H1200.

Very happy with it and took my time to fit due to first time using AIO and the instructions having a number of issues, a few outlined below

there is a number of typos or the manual is written by someone who doesn't speak English very well and pictures are not correct either.

I noticed on page 7 it states for INTEL fitting but then shows a AMD back plate and then on page 6 it states AMD fitting but then shows the Intel back plate. I had to double check this as shows different mounting positions and wholes to use for the back plate

Page 5 states the following

Please send one water-cooled copper radiator protective film tear, and the accessories N uniform thermal conductive silicone coating on copper heat sink or the surface of the CPU

Page 8 states this

Use accessories I will fan is fixed 0n the water cooled now, here fan blowing direction toward the water cooled row. After installed, the water cooled row using accessories J and H fixed to the chassis vent. According to their Owen requirements, can choose water and fan another installation location, but show follow the fan to blowing outside the box.

I heard the manual was not very good but thought I would leave my feedback on it so ACE MODDER was aware

What fans would people suggest? the Antec fans or the SP 120s? also does it matter if the tubing is at the top of the rad or bottom?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom