** NEW ANTEC AIO COOLERS **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Antec came in a few weeks back with their new CPU coolers. The older generation of the Kuhler was a good performer but the pump being mounted on the fan was a design that, although brave was ultimately the biggest flaw as enthusiasts buying high performance coolers wanted to swap their stock fans out for performance fans.

This wasn't possible on the older design but it IS possible on the new Kuhlers from Antec.

The new Kuhler H600 and H1200 have undergone a total overhaul and have reverted to a more traditional AIO design. The big upgrades are based around the cold plate and the pump motor which is designed for silence. It also runs off a SATA power connector which will make cable management in nearly every case, much easier.

The tubes are the heavy duty style FEP that are the easiest to bend into tight spaces.

We have had a H1200 in the office for a few days and tested it with fantastic results. Whilst performance is on par with a lot of the other 240mm AIO coolers, the Kuhler was noticeably quieter than a lot of other AIO units we have tried out.

The price points of these new Kuhlers are what really sets them apart. The H600 is one of the most affordable 120mm AIOs right now and the H1200 comes in at the same price as 120mm coolers from other brands and previous Antec generations.

These are real standout products and we will have a H1200 to give away in a competition next week!

Let us know what you think!

Antec H600 AIO Liquid Cooler @ £39.95 inc VAT

HS013AN_120204_285x255.jpg

High-Performance Pump with LED Status Indicator. The integrated Status LED lights up during operation

7-Blade PWM 12cm Fan with Blue LEDs, Rifle Bearing keeps it whisper-quiet, while filling your rig with blue light.

High-Performance 120mm Radiator. A complex structure of 0.28 mm thick heat fins with 1.3 mm empty space in between each of them maximize the heat dissipation

Maximum Heat Fin Surface Area: 20 mm deep heat fin array increases the surface area for a maximum heat dissipation

High-Quality FEP Tubes: With minimal moisture absorption and high thermal & kinetic tolerances for a prolonged life

Block and Pump Array:
- High-density array of only 0.15 mm thin Micro Heat Channels with 0.2 mm space in between them
- For whisper-quiet operation with an incredible lifetime
- For maximum pump speed and cooling cycle
- Heavy-Duty Graphite bearing for a long and whisper-quiet life time

Specification:
- Noise Level Range of Fan: 16~35dBA
- Fan Speed: 600-2400RPM
- Radiator Dimensions: 155mm x 120mmx 27mm
- Fan Size: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Tube Length: 315mm

Only £39.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Antec H1200AIO Liquid Cooler @ £59.99 inc VAT

HS014AN_120208_285x255.jpg

High-Performance Pump with LED Status Indicator. The integrated Status LED lights up during operation

7-Blade PWM 12cm Fans with Blue LEDs, Rifle Bearing keeps it whisper-quiet, while filling your rig with blue light.

High-Performance 240mm Radiator. A complex structure of 0.28 mm thick heat fins with 1.3 mm empty space in between each of them maximize the heat dissipation

Maximum Heat Fin Surface Area: 20 mm deep heat fin array increases the surface area for a maximum heat dissipation

High-Quality FEP Tubes: With minimal moisture absorption and high thermal & kinetic tolerances for a prolonged life

Block and Pump Array:
- High-density array of only 0.15 mm thin Micro Heat Channels with 0.2 mm space in between them
- For whisper-quiet operation with an incredible lifetime
- For maximum pump speed and cooling cycle
- Heavy-Duty Graphite bearing for a long and whisper-quiet life time

Specification:
- Noise Level Range of Fan: 16~35dBA
- Fan Speed: 600-2400RPM
- Radiator Dimensions: 271mm x 120mmx 25mm
- Fan Size: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Tube Length: 315mm

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Any idea if these are compatible with the corsair n980 gpu bracket? The h600 is £20 cheaper than the H55 and if the pump is quieter then happy days

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
from me, the h1200 performs pretty much the same as a h100i from corsair. there is literally nothing in it

the fans on the h1200 were quieter and the pump was quieter too [although this is comparing a brand new unit to an old h100i if that makes a difference]

the fact is, the performance was nigh on identical and the h100i was a £110 product when it was current.

for the money, they are bang on. they are made by asetek too which is very reassuring from a build quality point of view.

not sure if they are compatible with the corsair bracket. to my eye, it should fit. but i cannot confirm 100%

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
These are cheap. Why? is everything else over priced or are these just not as good.

The price is an eye catcher for sure.

they have gone for a price point and hit it.

the parts in them are as high quality as the other brands but...

antec have decided to not use any flashy lights or usb control software because, you dont really need it.

antec dont have a huge reputation in this market because corsair dominate it, so they have produced a product very similar to the corsair offerings for much less money to grab market share. for the end user, it is a win win situation.

Man of Honour
They look much nicer than the old ones and no doubt people will be happy to stick their own choice of fans on them. The biggest surprise though is that cracking price. Much, much cheaper than Corsairs offerings so they should sell well.

Soldato
yes there are screw holes in the radiator that line up with the holes for fans on the pc case. you can either mount the radiator to the case directly and the fans on inside for "push". or the fans against the case and longer screws threw the case fan and radiator for "pull" you just have to check your case has the correct fan/rad mounts.. if you post your case should be able to tell

PS the pricing looks excellent on these.. along with my new free delivery status I might think about tone for xmas for myself :)

Last edited:
Soldato
yes there are screw holes in the radiator that line up with the holes for fans on the pc case. you can either mount the radiator to the case directly and the fans on inside for "push". or the fans against the case and longer screws threw the case fan and radiator for "pull" you just have to check your case has the correct fan/rad mounts.. if you post your case should be able to tell

PS the pricing looks excellent on these.. along with my new free delivery status I might think about tone for xmas for myself :)

Phanteks Enthoo Pro, so it should fit right in.

rjk, what's Antecs policy if the worst happens and it leaks?

Back
Top Bottom