**NEW OVERCLOCKERS UK MAGICAL MUG**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi Guys,

Here at Overclockers UK we have been working away wondering how we can make the Standard Overclockers Mug that little bit better. After many hours....OK a few minutes we have come up with the design for the new heat transfer mug.

The Overclockers Mug has become even more advanced as the new heat transfer design makes it so you will never mistakenly drink a cold brew again.

Official Overclockers UK Heat Transfer Mug @ £7.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Official-Overclockers-UK-Heat-Transfer-Mug-WC-088-OE.html

Overclockers UK are proud to unveil the 3rd Edition in the popular Overclockers Drinking Utensil range. We have been looking at improving the current "Ultimate Desktop Peripheral" range and we believe this mug to be an excellent addition to the current line up.

This is no ordinary mug, This is not like the others, This is a special mug, This mug has actual magical powers.

Comes with Overclockers logo as standard. Apply hot beverage liquid in the mug in order to reveal the full Overclockers UK logo and enjoy the beauty as the whole logo appears before your eyes like magic.

Features:

- New OcUK temperature gauge technology, never submit yourself to a cold brew ever again! Experience extreme joy as the wonderous OcUK honeycomb design is revealed, safe in the knowledge that you have won at life.
- 3,300,000,000 nano liter capacity
- Alternatively, 330ml capacity
- New Pascup architecture
- 22% beverage improvement using Vulkan API
- Not compatible with VR (unless you want to burn yourself)
- Vapor Chamber Technology
- Passive Cooling
- Works in either hand
- Compatible with all brands of kettles. (OcUK recommends elite tier brands only for best results)
- Haribos Capacity: Approx 154 Tangfastics (other Haribo varieties may vary)
- Overclockers Recommends Yorkshire, PG Tips or Tetley Tea bags for best results. (We cannot be held responsible for a poor brew with other tea bags)
- Comes with RGB Technology (Really Good Beverage)
- 100% spill proof (as long as mug is stationary)
- Is not a drone.
- Does not contain Pokemon Go related monsters.
- Makes an extraordinarily satisfying sound when dropped from a great height, (testing this will void warranty).
- Caution, drinking excessive amounts of tea from the mug will result in writing long winded, overblown and unfunny product descriptions.
- Compatible with hot and cold beverages.
- Not compatible with Typhoo teabags (future patches may become available, please check back often)

Only £7.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

View all Overclockers Merchandise Here

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
This is the perfect mug for me, I like to pour the hot water from the kettle 1 nano litre at a time. Now I know it is 3,300,000,000 nano litres in capacity, I can make sure I don't overflow the mug with hot burning water.

Associate
What's the cooling capacity of this mug? Does it have a good heatsink, how long will a freshly made mug of black coffee take to get to drinkable temperatures (i.e. not burning my tongue)? Otherwise, I'm liking those specs. The price to performance has improved a lot over previous versions, I look forward to trying 4k(g) coffee with this mug.

OcUK Staff
This is the perfect mug for me, I like to pour the hot water from the kettle 1 nano litre at a time. Now I know it is 3,300,000,000 nano litres in capacity, I can make sure I don't overflow the mug with hot burning water.

I for one hate it when I'm a couple of million nano-litres over the mark when making myself a tasty brew.

Soldato
Looks epic but I'm a little sceptical with OCUK mugs, The last 2 I got the handles fell off mid way through drinking a cup of tea, Spilling boiling tea on my legs, Wasn't fun :p

Back
Top Bottom